Amazing August 2020 Purchases.. Please Share..

Nice! I thought you had this speedy in your collection already? It’s beautiful and will be more beautiful once it patinas. Congrats and happy August to you!
TY Bumbles! I had a classic Mono 35 as my first Speedy but wanted to upgrade to Mono Speedy B’s for comfort and convenience. This plan started in January but I got distracted by new releases (like everyone here does lol). Thanks to the gorgeous “LV in action” pics I was finally able to add this one! A happy and safe August to you as well :flowers:

Reactions: EveyB and Starbux32
Congrats on this beautiful classic V :smile:. This very same bag is on my list of possible newbies — we will see when I finally decide :lol:. Can‘t wait to see your lovely action shots. Enjoy!
Yay and TY :smile: That would be so much fun to match you, sweet IM! Nice to know that I’m not the only one easily influenced by all the eye candy here:giggle: :heart: Happy start of August to you!:hugs:
I love to see speedy B in monogram. Congratulations dear.. :hbeat:
TY! So happy you love it:smile: I can’t wait to see your goody(‘ies) as well:drinks::heart:
I love this bag!! Enjoy- it looks so fresh and perfect!!:love:
Amazing to hear! Thanks so much for your LVoely thoughts, GG:heart: Happy August 1st!

Congrats to a MIF Speedy 25b!
Thanks hun :smile: Have a great August weekend! :heart:

Aww Congratulations! It's such a beautiful and easy to wear bag. Never goes out of style, Love it!
TY Fyn! Your Speedy B excursions were a great inspiration to me - happy those wonderful pics finally pushed me into adding it :drinks: :heart:

Congrats on your successful job interview!

Reactions: fyn72 and Starbux32
Ok.. Finally my kids are in bed, I can post my new babies.. Went to store for Odeon, but then I remember that I have to get DE bag. I had too much mono and none of DE. So I have decided to be good this time. Stay focus. No more cheating.
Odeon can wait. They are still new, still have plenty of time to read about everyone comments and see how it is in terms of quality. And honestly I still have doubts on the sizes. PM seems to small but MM feels so empty.
Please say hi to my new DE babies..
Speedy B 25
DDA818CF-24C5-4E70-A8CB-87AA08A86F8E.png

Neverfull MM
49A66109-837F-4917-8A89-D840A2B0E0C6.png

My small DE family.. :heart:
3C55521F-ED82-4D5D-9DED-DF001F8EC295.png

From reading your previous post, you got an Odeon? I am wondering which size and in Black or vachetta? I’m waiting in anticipation and please some mod shots too. :smile:
Sorry dear.. Odeon needs to wait.. I am still not 100% sure on which size to get. Ended with different bags today.. :biggrin: