Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Yes people can sue John Does until they identify them. She should have investigated first and then sue cause it’s not like the SOL was going to expire. That’s my opinion. I’m now convinced MM wants to bankrupt Prince Charles tho.

You might be onto something. "Since Meghan married Harry in 2019, she's worn £947,132.49 (~$1,239,345.59 dollars) worth of clothes" and of course "covered by Prince Charles through the budget he gives the couple from the Duchy of Cornwall". https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...kles-wardrobe-cost-massive-944-146-royal.html

How many people can you feed with 1 million dollars? Many more than the ones that they fed with the couple of sandwiches distributed for the "FEEDING THE NEEDY In L.A." photo opp...

I remember having Gooseberry Pie when I was an Exchange student in London. In addition to the undercooked (and cream added) Eggs and the most limpy Bacon ever, I hardly ate .. and lost a LOT of weight! However, the minute I hit Paris?!! .. with the Croissant, Baguette, the Cheese(s) and Butter .. every pound went back on. Oh yeah, forgot my Pain au Chocolat .. NUMMY!!!
I have been having too much cheese, bread and chocolate. I need to go on a gooseberry diet.

You might be onto something. "Since Meghan married Harry in 2019, she's worn £947,132.49 (~$1,239,345.59 dollars) worth of clothes" and of course "covered by Prince Charles through the budget he gives the couple from the Duchy of Cornwall". https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...kles-wardrobe-cost-massive-944-146-royal.html

How many people can you feed with 1 million dollars? Many more than the ones that they fed with the couple of sandwiches distributed for the "FEEDING THE NEEDY In L.A." photo opp...
what a concept
the wonderful "woke" H&M giving money away instead of spending it on themselves

Yes people can sue John Does until they identify them. She should have investigated first and then sue cause it’s not like the SOL was going to expire. That’s my opinion. I’m now convinced MM wants to bankrupt Prince Charles tho.

Now that they filed, they have 2 years to serve the case. That they effectively filed against no one. California no longer permits cases to be "parked" in the court system. Another winning litigation strategy...

QEII is wonderful about trotting out the stuff on a regular rotating business

Camilla seems to have tiaras on permanent loan, she too has a vault full of bling
And she has a permanent security detail
The recent wedding my tiaras seem to have been loaned for A short time , well long enough to practice wearing the uncomfortable thing
I think Camilla is wearing the Queen Mums jewelry. EII loaned to her after her death.

I remember having Gooseberry Pie when I was an Exchange student in London. In addition to the undercooked (and cream added) Eggs and the most limpy Bacon ever, I hardly ate .. and lost a LOT of weight! However, the minute I hit Paris?!! .. with the Croissant, Baguette, the Cheese(s) and Butter .. every pound went back on. Oh yeah, forgot my Pain au Chocolat .. NUMMY!!!
Unfortunately nowadays I never lose weight when I visit London, the food is way too good...

I’m now convinced MM wants to bankrupt Prince Charles tho.
And so she should! That'll teach him for offering to walk her down the aisle, providing her a home, security detail, and paying for all of her living expenses for the last two years.
Like, seriously. He sounds like a real d!ck.
tenor.gif

And so she should! That'll teach him for offering to walk her down the aisle, providing her a home, security detail, and paying for all of her living expenses for the last two years. Like, seriously.

Lady C made a great point that her book shows the couple in a better light than the biography that they sanctioned because their version is like a couple of entitled rich people whining about being persecuted.

H&M were overeager to air every perceived slight & elevate their romance to teen rom-com levels (seriously— she was “intrigued” by his excessive use of the ghost emoji :lol: & he supposedly told everyone she was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen & that he’d marry her after the second date.)

They really missed opportunities to cast themselves as mentally-balanced, gracious individuals. It would have given more weight to their complaints if they could have acknowledged Charles was kind in walking her down the aisle short notice & she did have her introductions and some privileges fastracked, like being allowed to move into royal quarters earlier than Kate, Sophie or other royal girlfriend or fiancee. Instead, they claim everyone is abusive & jealous of them, including Charles.

Last edited:
At least they got his name right — Prince Harry Markle!
Interesting people understood their dynamic back then.

This is funny but it shows what a free pass Meghan was given that even SNL was afraid to use her as a character in a skit about her own wedding because they didn’t want to be accused of being mean to her.

Because she is so lawsuit happy and loves to play victim, I wouldn't be surprised if they file one of those 'Have you had an accident at work that wasn't your fault?' lawsuits in the future.

Na that won’t ever happen neither of them work.

I don’t know who’s paying for these BS lawsuits but if it’s Prince Charles I don’t understand why he hasn’t cut them off already? is he wait for the 1 year “review“ to cut them off? She will bankrupt the family if they’re footing the bill for this. If Prince Charles wants to cut the fat so bad with the royal family why is he permitting this behavior? Or is he perhaps waiting until the queen retires to cut them off because Harry can’t run to nan-nan to fix it?

I don’t know who’s paying for these BS lawsuits but if it’s Prince Charles I don’t understand why he hasn’t cut them off already?

They likely have top tier solicitors clamoring for their business on both sides of the pond and would be willing to work on contingency (a fee only if they win). It’s tremendous advertising for any firm or attorney to have a high-profile, royal client. H&M moved to a prestigious firm in the UK after splitting with the firm that does much work for the BRF. It was a huge endorsement for the new law firm.

Even if they make lots of frivolous cases, it’s still a good business move for a large law firm in the long run, as H&M could make them millions via legal work for their foundation(s), various new companies, their contracts & their properties over the coming years.

Last edited: