Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

No worries:smile: Now all the new prices are up, the impending October increase is just around the corner:sad: Yes the so black is more ($5550 CA and regular is $5000 CA). I just got the gold mini and the so black mini from the 20A collection, the price difference is $550 CA.

Right! $5,550, not $5,500. I love the gold mini; if I hadn't gone rainbow, I would've gone for that one. How are you loving the so black? I'm so excited for mine!!

Reactions: Mrs.Churros
No worries:smile: Now all the new prices are up, the impending October increase is just around the corner:sad: Yes the so black is more ($5550 CA and regular is $5000 CA). I just got the gold mini and the so black mini from the 20A collection, the price difference is $550 CA.
Is there a confirmed price increase in October? I hope not!!

Right! $5,550, not $5,500. I love the gold mini; if I hadn't gone rainbow, I would've gone for that one. How are you loving the so black? I'm so excited for mine!!
I originally got the rainbow mini in presell, but changed it for the gold with the different colour way of each individual bag of the rainbow. I love the so black mini! You will love it!!! Haven’t had a chance to use it yet. I love it so much I also got the next size up :P waiting for that to arrive at the store and my SA will ship to me:smile:

FF3C70C7-BCE2-4B41-8BEF-AE46AC5A10F2.jpeg

I originally got the rainbow mini in presell, but changed it for the gold with the different colour way of each individual bag of the rainbow. I love the so black mini! You will love it!!! Haven’t had a chance to use it yet. I love it so much I also got the next size up :P waiting for that to arrive at the store and my SA will ship to me:smile:

View attachment 4798741

Stunning contrast between the two! Absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: wenko
But the classics already got a price increase :sad: I am not sure, did the Deauville got increased?
The classics have always been a part of the increase in the past few years (with every price increase). Of course we don’t know for sure until it happens. This is what I’ve heard from a couple of SAs. Sorry I don’t know about the Deauville as I’ve never looked at that bag.

But the classics already got a price increase :sad: I am not sure, did the Deauville got increased?

The medium/large deuaville from last season (20P) retailed for $3000.
The same size from this season retails for $3200.
I am not sure if price increased or if it’s based on different styles. But I am comparing 2 very similar ones, the striped black from 20P and plain black from 20A.
The same size that has pearls from 20S retails for $3500 (because of the pearls).

The medium/large deuaville from last season (20P) retailed for $3000.
The same size from this season retails for $3200.
I am not sure if price increased or if it’s based on different styles. But I am comparing 2 very similar ones, the striped black from 20P and plain black from 20A.
The same size that has pearls from 20S retails for $3500 (because of the pearls).
Thank you! So most likely it will be part of the increase once again. I guess I better bite the bullet now!

Reactions: XCCX
If only the quality of the bags improve for every price increase... I got a So Black Coco Handle and had to replace the strap twice - the first one was chipped while the second one had unfinished leather edges. The final replacement I got has a minor scruff on one part of the the leather... but oh well.

I still want to get a so black classic flap jumbo and a so black reissue 226 but I’ll definitely be on a ban for now.