Quarantine purchases... I went off!

Mini PA mono- haven’t used yet- I think I want a Samorga liner for it to keep it clean. 6 key holder mono (I love this more than I thought I would). Key pouches DE and mono. I posted them on the June purchase reveal thread, but on the last day of June so not many saw them lol!!

All purchased from web stalking. Mini PA DE was place in cart today and I had to stop my finger from hitting “place in cart”. That was tough:lol:

I also love the 6 key holder more than I thought I would! What do you think you'll use your key pouches for?

I haven't used a lot of my new pieces either - I use an old beater bag that I can sanitize for most outings. I've been using my mini PAs and PA more since I ordered a gold crossbody chain for them.

I admire your restraint with the MPA DE ! I failed with that every. single. time.

Reactions: ggirl
I also love the 6 key holder more than I thought I would! What do you think you'll use your key pouches for?

I haven't used a lot of my new pieces either - I use an old beater bag that I can sanitize for most outings. I've been using my mini PAs and PA more since I ordered a gold crossbody chain for them.

I admire your restraint with the MPA DE ! I failed with that every. single. time.
I’ve been using my mono key pouch for my credit card, rolled up cash, change, membership club cards. I love it since I don’t have my large bulky wallet to fiddle through looking for these items. I’m keeping my license and insurance card in the slot behind the key holder. I tried to fit more behind in the slot but that didn’t work.

Reactions: lvlover1986

Oh and I have the chain from my pochette Felicie. I guess I could wear that with the mini pochette too!

Reactions: lvlover1986
I was only stalking for the mini pa mono at the beginning of lockdown and no intention to have the collection of the trifecta. But seeing some of the other htf items ATB saying to myself that I could do with them too and some from boutique on the first day of opening. The mini pa mono was the most difficult to get and I finally got it last Saturday after 3 months of days and nights stalking. Really should be heading to the ban island now but I believe I am addicted to stalking and couldn’t stay away from LV website although I don’t really have any particular things I wanted to get. :biggrin::P

IMG_1449.JPG

Oh and I have the chain from my pochette Felicie. I guess I could wear that with the mini pochette too!

Definitely! It’s such a cute look! If I had a Felicie, I wouldn’t have bothered with buying a non-LV chain. I’m quite happy with the one I got though.
Love the way you use your Key Holder + Key Pouch! I’m using them pretty much the same way right now. I hate long wallets now, so it’s perfect!

Reactions: ggirl
Thank you. Indeed too many beautiful goodies while stalking the website from one to two becomes more and more. Let’s go to ban island together lol.
It’s a slippery slope for sure!! Lol yes, pls drag me to ban island with you! I’m already eyeing up other things that I have no business even looking at.

I was only stalking for the mini pa mono at the beginning of lockdown and no intention to have the collection of the trifecta. But seeing some of the other htf items ATB saying to myself that I could do with them too and some from boutique on the first day of opening. The mini pa mono was the most difficult to get and I finally got it last Saturday after 3 months of days and nights stalking. Really should be heading to the ban island now but I believe I am addicted to stalking and couldn’t stay away from LV website although I don’t really have any particular things I wanted to get. :biggrin::P

View attachment 4785562
Nice work! I’ve got my eye on an agenda (and other things). Ahh you got the Nano Speedy!!! Do you love it?

Reactions: Roz2019