Chanel Brooch Club!

Hi ladies, having a Chanel brooch is always something I'm dreaming of, but I'm not ready yet to spend 500$ for a big one, so I guess I will start small first. What do you think about this? is 33mm too small? And the most crucial question: does this look good on men?

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• ubr-15338-1.jpg
    ubr-15338-1.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 228
Hi ladies, having a Chanel brooch is always something I'm dreaming of, but I'm not ready yet to spend 500$ for a big one, so I guess I will start small first. What do you think about this? is 33mm too small? And the most crucial question: does this look good on men?

Thanks a lot.
How much would you pay for that one? 33mm is just over an inch, so it may look strange if you wear it by itself. Have you seen this one? The price point is a little bit less intimidating, even though this is a classic design! :idea:
https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/p/A96202Y50640Z5050/brooch-metal-lambskin/

Reactions: jbags07 and 19only
How much would you pay for that one? 33mm is just over an inch, so it may look strange if you wear it by itself. Have you seen this one? The price point is a little bit less intimidating, even though this is a classic design! :idea:
https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/p/A96202Y50640Z5050/brooch-metal-lambskin/
It costs about 250$, I don't know if this is a reasonable price for a small vintage brooch like this?
Thank you for your recommendation :heart:, classic is timeless, right, but does this look big on a man?

Reactions: jbags07
It costs about 250$, I don't know if this is a reasonable price for a small vintage brooch like this?
Thank you for your recommendation :heart:, classic is timeless, right, but does this look big on a man?
Hmm I wouldn’t go for it unless you really like it. That seems high for such a small one. It isn’t much of a jump to buy the cc one new. As far as size goes, I wouldn’t worry about it being too big, especially on a guy. I don’t have this exact one, but I do have a camellia that’s about the same size. It looks fine for me, and I’m 5’11.

Reactions: 19only