Petit Noe too much Vachetta? What do you think?

Getdona

Nov 4, 2019
Hi guys. First time posting here. I’m considering of getting the Petit Noe or the Noe BB but I’m hesitant with too much vachetta on it. Wish the trimming is black on that bag. Lol just scared it might get dirty fast.

Reactions: Namwan-
I have also wanted the Petite Noe or BB. The reason I cannot buy either one is that I wear jeans almost every day including dark rinse jeans and the vachetta will become stained with indigo. I wore my monogram Alma PM with jeans and the first day I wore it there was indigo on the vachetta. If you do not wear vachetta with jeans maybe it would be O.K. depending on the fabric on your pants. I hardly use my monogram Alma because of this issue. If I ever decide to wear white or khaki colored pants maybe I would buy a Noe with vachetta. I did buy a Neo Noe with black trim.

Reactions: Getdona
I have the full size & never have a problem with color transfer. It sits on the shoulder & the drop is not long enough for dark jeans or pants to be an issue and I’m 5’2” so doubtful that should be an issue for anyone unless you’re wearing a brand new dark denim jacket or the like.

The petite Noe would not drop down enough to hit your pants. The BB yes.

I have the Petit Noe. It is beautiful!
It has been worn and it shows it, but I don’t care! It has more character now. Only downside, I can’t wear it over a thick jacket, I need to hold it to make it stay on the shoulder.
However, I do understand the appeal and beauty of a brand new Noe, with no signs of wear....

i read post people apply apple guard to slow the process of patina. But its all mixed too some bad and some good. Just not a fan of the vachetta color when you first get the bag.

I have the Petit Noe. It is beautiful!
It has been worn and it shows it, but I don’t care! It has more character now. Only downside, I can’t wear it over a thick jacket, I need to hold it to make it stay on the shoulder.
However, I do understand the appeal and beauty of a brand new Noe, with no signs of wear....
Do you have pictures of it? Sorry. Just curious to see how the patina looks

I have a petit noe with color transfer from my jean jacket. I still use it and just wear the stained side next to my body. The vachetta can show stains and marks but eventually it all blends in. The bag is beautifully made and lasts forever!

I have a petit noe with color transfer from my jean jacket. I still use it and just wear the stained side next to my body. The vachetta can show stains and marks but eventually it all blends in. The bag is beautifully made and lasts forever!
Thats also what i was thinking. I have a few pieces of LV bags but nothing that has a large amount of vachetta that’s why i am anxious,the petit noe is really pretty bag.

Just for reference this is my 1997 Noe. I much prefer the aged vachetta & not the stark pale it initially presents as. I have some lake water spots that have blended in (my fault taking it on a lake trip), Sunscreen marks on the underside of the strap, A couple marks on the bottom, and various other scars that have blended. I love it. I love the look of my well loved darker but not dirty vachetta & it helps the bag hold up very well. If you love the petite Noe go for it! It’s not fragile. Quite the opposite.
360B99EE-BF69-490B-A3B9-D0823A8F3C3A.jpeg 176B3790-7437-4C0B-BCAD-7100D83EA857.jpeg

Just for reference this is my 1997 Noe. I much prefer the aged vachetta & not the stark pale it initially presents as. I have some lake water spots that have blended in (my fault taking it on a lake trip), Sunscreen marks on the underside of the strap, A couple marks on the bottom, and various other scars that have blended. I love it. I love the look of my well loved darker but not dirty vachetta & it helps the bag hold up very well. If you love the petite Noe go for it! It’s not fragile. Quite the opposite.
View attachment 4656853 View attachment 4656854
So pretty. You just helped me made up my mind lol i was going back and forth with so many brands and styles of bag but at the end of the day i still think about the noe (petit) and i am always drawn to Lv bags too. thank you.