THE ROW Handbag Line

I haven’t actually bought this gorgeous ascot bag- but I used the formula to create my own fabric bag using an hermes scarf. I posted about it in the hermes forum and on my blog.
Anyone here owns one would love to see it in action and benefit from your input

Attachments

• F8A56A65-31A0-4C71-ABA1-024D9523416C.jpeg
    F8A56A65-31A0-4C71-ABA1-024D9523416C.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 25727B08-03F3-403B-A3CC-9A9B290C6F35.jpeg
    25727B08-03F3-403B-A3CC-9A9B290C6F35.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 152
That bag is gorgeous! I’ve just recently discovered The Row. Do the bags sag a lot when packed with stuff? I really like the hobo style but worry about using it as an everyday bag of it doesn’t have a reinforced bottom.
TBH I haven’t carried her yet, I’m kind of weird with new to me bags, sometimes they sit there like a present for a little while before I use them :lol:. I’ll load her up when I get home and check for any sag.

ah I see. Can relate ;)
OK here we go...
First pic is the bag empty (forgive the lousy lighting). Little bit of sag at the base.
fullsizeoutput_931.jpeg

Next a pic of the interior. Central zipped section.
fullsizeoutput_933.jpeg

Here's the bag with my stuff in it. Still tons of room. Notice the bottom has actually tightened up.
fullsizeoutput_934.jpeg

Here's what I had in the bag.
fullsizeoutput_937.jpeg
The base has a separate piece of leather and is a bit stiff so that helps.
fullsizeoutput_938.jpeg
I don't know how much this bag's been carried, it's still in very good condition. Maybe it'll sag a little more in the future but the base does have some structure to it which I quite like, you can see into the bag better because of that.

OK here we go...
First pic is the bag empty (forgive the lousy lighting). Little bit of sag at the base.
View attachment 4573227

Next a pic of the interior. Central zipped section.
View attachment 4573230

Here's the bag with my stuff in it. Still tons of room. Notice the bottom has actually tightened up.
View attachment 4573233

Here's what I had in the bag.
View attachment 4573234
The base has a separate piece of leather and is a bit stiff so that helps.
View attachment 4573236
I don't know how much this bag's been carried, it's still in very good condition. Maybe it'll sag a little more in the future but the base does have some structure to it which I quite like, you can see into the bag better because of that.

wow, thanks so much for the photos!! Definitely helps to see the bag this way. I hope you enjoy it :smile: I hope to fine one soon

I snapped a mod shot of my new Hunting 9 this morning. I haven't used her yet, but I'm in love. The leather is gorgeous, the organization is terrific, and I adore the color. Thanks for helping me pull the trigger!

View attachment 3687182

Just beautiful!
I just stumbled on this thread and happy to hear about people's experiences. I love the look of these bags. Can't wait to see/hear more. I think I'm in love with this Hunting style.

Does anyone have any The Row handbags? If so, what are your thoughts on the quality?

Since BV The Pouch and Shoulder Pouch are just too big for me, and The Pouch 20 too small, I was looking around online and found The Row. Specifically two options:

The Row medium double circle bag in black leather for a day/ work bag.
The Row micro double circle bag in black satin for an evening/event bag.

The sizes are perfect!!! They look gorgeous, and oh-so-soft and touchable. Just hoping for thoughts from current The Row owners. And the price is so much more affordable than BV... :yahoo:

Attachments

• 9311101_7~2.jpeg
    9311101_7~2.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 214
  • 9580997_15~2.jpeg
    9580997_15~2.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 213
Reactions: RT1