What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: how long is the general wait time to go from order preparation to your order being available for in store pick up? All of my prior LV purchases have been in store, so buying online is new for me. I’m just so excited to finally get my hands on the PSM.

TYIA

I was on the phone placing the order with client services on a Friday afternoon and the item was in store by the Wednesday so 2-3 business days. This was within Europe.

One thing I noticed with online orders is that they take a while to ship. One time it was almost 36h from my placing the order to the order actually leaving the premises.

Reactions: Nikki528
I was on the phone placing the order with client services on a Friday afternoon and the item was in store by the Wednesday so 2-3 business days. This was within Europe.

One thing I noticed with online orders is that they take a while to ship. One time it was almost 36h from my placing the order to the order actually leaving the premises.
Thank you! I placed my order Thursday night, so if your experience is any indicator, maybe I’ll received notice today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Joeli7