Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

I just love Epi in Indigo. I use my NF Pochette as a clutch all the time!
High Five! I have never ever used my NF pochette though, it’s so thin I bypass it every time. Just read on the LV hack thread that I could use the thin Pochette Felicie wallet inserts to use as a wallet, would be trying out soon and hopefully make it useful!

Reactions: mak1203
High Five! I have never ever used my NF pochette though, it’s so thin I bypass it every time. Just read on the LV hack thread that I could use the thin Pochette Felicie wallet inserts to use as a wallet, would be trying out soon and hopefully make it useful!
I sold mine because it served no purpose for me other than to hold receipts. Other people stuff them and it stretches the canvas and doesn’t look as sleek but it might be useful then. Lol I have a mini PA and am stalking the PA mono so didn’t see much purpose for that pouch.

Reactions: leooh
I sold mine because it served no purpose for me other than to hold receipts. Other people stuff them and it stretches the canvas and doesn’t look as sleek but it might be useful then. Lol I have a mini PA and am stalking the PA mono so didn’t see much purpose for that pouch.
I’ve thought of selling mine, but as my neverfull is in the MWT collection it’s extra pretty so I can’t bear to sell it.. I am eyeing the new scam bag in rose, to separate the mono pouches for use!:drool:

Reactions: jenlynne25