Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Thank you catbaglover! :blush: Yes I’ve had some wonderful meals lately! Where are you situated? I’m in Singapore, where there’re many vegetarian restaurants around. I’ve had the Impossible burger at PS cafe, and also Omakase Burger, think many other western restaurants offer this option too. As for Beyond Meat burger, I’ve seen it being offered at some restaurants, but haven’t tried it yet. Yay for delicious vegetarian options!:yahoo:
Have a great weekend!:drinks:

Singapore?! That's a long way from here. I'm from a farther out suburb - fairly near Chicago, Illinois. I've never been to Singapore, although my hubby visited there once and was so impressed with your country! He raved about the cleanliness, the kindness and respect, and the great seafood, etc. Anyway, thanks for replying - and for the wishes. That was very sweet of you. You are so lucky to have great veggie burger restaurants nearby. I'm impatiently waiting for restaurants here in the suburbs to offer veggie burger options. By the way, I hope you are enjoying your weekend, too! :smile:

Reactions: Aliluvlv and leooh
Singapore?! That's a long way from here. I'm from a farther out suburb - fairly near Chicago, Illinois. I've never been to Singapore, although my hubby visited there once and was so impressed with your country! He raved about the cleanliness, the kindness and respect, and the great seafood, etc. Anyway, thanks for replying - and for the wishes. That was very sweet of you. You are so lucky to have great veggie burger restaurants nearby. I'm impatiently waiting for restaurants here in the suburbs to offer veggie burger options. By the way, I hope you are enjoying your weekend, too! :smile:
That’s very sweet of you too!:flowers:
Yes I’ve been enjoying the long weekend, in honour of Singapore’s 54th birthday, lots of family gatherings and shopping and good food, though I really need to stay away from the luxury boutiques! I’m sure impossible burger will find its way to you soon! May I warmly invite you to visit Singapore with your hubby soon? We are very small, but really pretty:girlsigh:I hope to visit USA one day, I’ve never been there before!

@DrTr
Finally brought her out today! Bare essentials, but my mum and sis both loved it:love: It’s a little mini for my plus size frame, but I am determined to rock it anyway:lol: Love love love the vintage look! I’ll be looking for mono SLGs to pair with it, mono obsessed lately!:giggle: Maybe when I get my year end bonus:lol:

Attachments

• DA887F2D-7131-46D8-8EB0-DED56A7BD618.jpeg
    DA887F2D-7131-46D8-8EB0-DED56A7BD618.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 592
  • BD8D18E8-2FDE-451E-B5D2-365873E9EC86.jpeg
    BD8D18E8-2FDE-451E-B5D2-365873E9EC86.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 601
  • DF9D4252-0DD9-462B-B689-A0924B8AA855.jpeg
    DF9D4252-0DD9-462B-B689-A0924B8AA855.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 592
View attachment 4504679 View attachment 4504680

Operation Handbag/SLG Rotation has ended, and it resulted in some realizations for me:

1) I’m truly and tote/hobo style girl. My lifestyle is easy and carefree, and while I love all my bags, for day-to-day living, a larger, unstructured bag hanging right under my arm from my shoulder is what I love best.

2) I want another purse! Lol! Empreinte Melie in Noir or the Hina MM in Noir?

3) I adore my DE Neverfull GM. I crowned her my absolute favorite in my collection. Dressy, casual, rainy, sunny, big, small - she is everything. And that little Zippy Coin Purse is super handy and roomy. I find a use for it each and every day.

Thanks for letting me share!
Is the bottom right just the PA NM in mono with the adjustable mono strap? Looks like the perfect combo!