Neverfull or Neonoe for college student??

absbrown

Jul 30, 2019
Hi everyone, I am a 21-year-old student and I am trying to decide what bag to get for my first LV. I am torn between the Neverfull and the Neonoe. They are both beautiful bags. I'm struggling with practicality and long term usage. I will accept any advice anyone has to give!

Reactions: Namwan-
Hi everyone, I am a 21-year-old student and I am trying to decide what bag to get for my first LV. I am torn between the Neverfull and the Neonoe. They are both beautiful bags. I'm struggling with practicality and long term usage. I will accept any advice anyone has to give!
I would get the Neverfull...

Are you planning on carrying around books and a laptop/tablet in these bags? Or is it a bag for when you go out shopping or with your friends?

For university I use a backpack for days when I need to carry my laptop. If I don’t have to bring a laptop but a tablet I usually bring my neverfull gm in de. It’s a functional and timeless bag in my opinion. Some people find that the straps can hurt but I’ve never experienced that. I have had my neverfull for 6 years and I also use it on weekend or when I go shopping.

Reactions: fabuleux
Sounds like a Neverfull would be best.

Not to be Grandpa-Fabuleux, but I have to bring this up when I read this type of posts. Please, carefully consider this purchase in the context of your own financial situation. Make sure that the money you are about to spend on a luxury bag would not be better spent on tuition, loan payments, and other expenses that might cripple you after you graduate. :smartass:

Last edited:

Not to be Grandpa-Fabuleux, but I have to bring this up when I read this type of posts. Please, carefully consider this purchase in the context of your own financial situation. Make sure that the money you are about to spend on a luxury bag would not be better spent on tuition, loan payments, and other expenses that might cripple you after you graduate. :smartass:

Great advice Gramps lol ;)

I love this forum is available for LV fans but can also appreciate the voice of reason and the reminder to indulge responsibly! Thanks for reinforcing that!

I vote Neverfull as well. It is so sturdy and functional. Especially when I think of day to day life of a college student. Very versatile.

I vote for Neonoe, if you don’t need to carry a laptop, otherwise NF.
You can fit an iPad with no problem and I feel it’s a little more versatile for when you go job searching. It looks a little bit more elegant to me, than just a big open tote :smile:

Neverfull.

Oh I would never think about buying it if I need to use it in a different way. Thank you though.