What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I really wanted an ebene pa...I'm thinking of getting the ebene cosmetic pouch and turning it into a crossbody :P
How would you attach the strap?
ETA: I just watched a youtube video on how to attach a strap and I might do the same. Now I just need to decide on the PM or GM size. Thanks for the idea!

Last edited:
Reactions: Soniaa
It looked good to me. I think I'd need the GM size because I have a large phone. I'm currently looking for a video showing the GM size converted to a handbag
I think it looked fancy, best of all it has a wipeable interior unlike the pa...and I think I would get some curious stares lol I'm gonna go figure out the size at the store

Reactions: bayborn
Did u get it, did u did u?
When I see it, I put it in my cart and then take it out for it to be gone again. :lol:

I only have one DA piece; the mini Christmas pouch with the birds. I was going to get the cles in DA but figured it’ll get dirty fast; not only that I have one in mono and DE :biggrin: So I was thinking of a small bag with little or no Vachetta. The Favorite would be perfect, besides the Felicie. But I decided to go another way. Stay tuned. :lol: