A Happy and Sad Birthday Reveal

So DH took the day off yesterday. We went to the nursery and bought a plant.
We buried him in the backyard between our two pear trees. This is his favorite place to lie down and take naps because the pear trees provide a lot of shade. Above the spot, we planted the tree we bought as a memorial to him. It’s a Camellia Tree. It is an evergreen so it will always have its leaves—even during winter when everything else is bare. The tree is to protect him and watch over him. It is the first to flower every Spring with its pretty pink blossoms that coincidentally look like Rose Pourpre.
It is called Camellia April Kiss. Our last kiss to him. :sad: :sad: :sad:

View attachment 4139387
(Picture from google) Our tree doesn’t have blooms yet but will flower next Spring.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Of course no amount of H or diamonds can make up for the death of a loved one, your sadness and grief is absolutely normal in the circumstances, you must also be in a state of shock at the suddenness of such a change in your lives.

It was the loveliest thing to rest him under a 'RP' colour camellia plant. The colour will surely take on an even deeper meaning for you, wear them in good health and cherish happy times past and also those that are still to come.

:hugs:

SugarHazard

Jan 21, 2017
Hello fellow Hermesaholics and purselovers!

I don’t normally like doing reveals because I get social anxiety and am absolutely terrible at keeping up with responding to everyone’s comments. So please forgive me if I don’t respond to everyone or in a timely enough manner.

Despite these two reasons that keep me mostly lurking, I just wanted to share my latest H gifts to hopefully distract myself from something sad that happened recently in my life.

My husband is not really the romantic or sentimental type at all and after many years of marriage, I’ve learned to pick out and buy myself presents that are suppose to be for each holiday and celebration. Even though gifts tend to mean more if he picks them out (my main “love language” is gift-giving), it’s a system that works well enough.

So earlier this year, I told my sweet SA that I was in absolute love with Rose Pourpre and after a lot of drama with me becoming increasingly obsessed and hounding her too often, she came through for me and got me my ultimate HG! A pink Birkin! In my favorite color! Rose Pourpre! Yay! So that bag was for a very special milestone in my marriage (being together for 21 years).

But somehow, once the Rose Pourpre bug has bitten, it won’t let go!! So I started amassing all things Rose Pourpre-ish!

And for my 41st Birthday, this is what I got!

First box!

View attachment 4139346

It is something I fell out of my chair when I saw it on the AW 2018 Scarf thread! I told hubby that it’s a definite must-have. No questions asked! It’s an insanely gorgeous design and in the loveliest Rose Pourpre-ish cw! I’ve been looking for the best fuchsia csgm for some time and this just checked all the boxes!

View attachment 4139348

View attachment 4139347

Congrats ! Would you take some mod shots, please ?
PS : Happy birthday.

Reactions: SugarHazard
And since I can’t say no to twillies, ever! I had to pick up matching ones for my bags because H made me do it. :P
And of course I always get them in pairs because, you never know if you need them for Kellys or Birkins or just in case you wanted an extra one for tying bows on your bags.

384AACCF-6CB2-460E-8D29-ED271C680E2C.jpeg
01E5CAF4-B2BF-4300-8FFD-5ADCF69559E9.jpeg

Btw, the JQ twillies are the prettiest twillies H has ever made in my opinion!
I love butterflies and each twilly has 3!!!

One:
95425F3C-1334-4C7A-AB06-E96EBC176BCC.jpeg

Two:
A847136C-EAE8-4E56-BC29-8BFBCFE9E0CD.jpeg

And three!:
A8A4F3E6-CCB8-4269-8179-DF27A1D4FBFB.jpeg

I have half the mind of running out and getting the same exact pair again as back up in case something happened to this pair! But I have to behave because I’ve already bought the Jeu de Cartes and Brides de Gala Love twillies in most of the cws! Sheesh, yes, I have a major twilly problem. Those cute cylindrical boxes are taking over my closet drawers!

Remember how I said I got bitten by the Rose Pourpre bug?

Well, normally, I don’t like to double up on the same color family, let alone the same color but Rose Pourpre is just too amazing! So when my SA told me earlier this year that she had this bag, I took it too! I promised hubby that I wouldn’t open it until my birthday and surprisingly, I managed to delay satisfaction and successfully waited!

So after some long agonizing months, this is my first Garden Party! I told DH that I can use her when I want to be more low key and not use her big sis, the B30.

Here is my Rose Pourpre leather Garden Party 30. She is so simple and sweet!

I tell DH that the difference between the two is like the beauty of a pink Rose versus a the beauty of a pink Tulip. Both are gorgeous in their own way. He just nodded and dozed off like he normally does when I babble on and on about H bags. :lol:

89B291FD-1127-43C9-9DBF-E3994BB819C9.jpeg

Hello fellow Hermesaholics and purselovers!

I don’t normally like doing reveals because I get social anxiety and am absolutely terrible at keeping up with responding to everyone’s comments. So please forgive me if I don’t respond to everyone or in a timely enough manner.

Despite these two reasons that keep me mostly lurking, I just wanted to share my latest H gifts to hopefully distract myself from something sad that happened recently in my life.

My husband is not really the romantic or sentimental type at all and after many years of marriage, I’ve learned to pick out and buy myself presents that are suppose to be for each holiday and celebration. Even though gifts tend to mean more if he picks them out (my main “love language” is gift-giving), it’s a system that works well enough.

So earlier this year, I told my sweet SA that I was in absolute love with Rose Pourpre and after a lot of drama with me becoming increasingly obsessed and hounding her too often, she came through for me and got me my ultimate HG! A pink Birkin! In my favorite color! Rose Pourpre! Yay! So that bag was for a very special milestone in my marriage (being together for 21 years).

But somehow, once the Rose Pourpre bug has bitten, it won’t let go!! So I started amassing all things Rose Pourpre-ish!

And for my 41st Birthday, this is what I got!

All happiness and love here for you! :wave: Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing! If it's any comfort, I buy my own gifts from DH because he's just bad at it (his words...I always give him an A+ for effort) unless I give him the exact specs/ref# w/ pictures. For instance, first ever jewelry gift he gave me was a mini rose brooch/pin dipped in "gold" on a hangtag like from Walgreens or CVS. :wtf:

First box!

View attachment 4139346

It is something I fell out of my chair when I saw it on the AW 2018 Scarf thread! I told hubby that it’s a definite must-have. No questions asked! It’s an insanely gorgeous design and in the loveliest Rose Pourpre-ish cw! I’ve been looking for the best fuchsia csgm for some time and this just checked all the boxes!

View attachment 4139348

View attachment 4139347

Gorgeous!!! :loveeyes:

And since I can’t say no to twillies, ever! I had to pick up matching ones for my bags because H made me do it. :P
And of course I always get them in pairs because, you never know if you need them for Kellys or Birkins or just in case you wanted an extra one for tying bows on your bags.

View attachment 4139355
View attachment 4139353

Btw, the JQ twillies are the prettiest twillies H has ever made in my opinion!
I love butterflies and each twilly has 3!!!

One:
View attachment 4139357

Two:
View attachment 4139358

And three!:
View attachment 4139359

I have half the mind of running out and getting the same exact pair again as back up in case something happened to this pair! But I have to behave because I’ve already bought the Jeu de Cartes and Brides de Gala Love twillies in most of the cws! Sheesh, yes, I have a major twilly problem. Those cute cylindrical boxes are taking over my closet drawers!

Who can say no to twillys! @MotoChiq and I are having "Twillys Don't Count!" tattooed on our persons. You in? Anyone else? ;)