Lines on rogue bag?

Stephg

Shopping... BRB
Jan 20, 2015
I picked this up at my retail store a few days ago, still scanning as the 50% off price (yay!). The SA got one from the back, wrapped it up and bagged it and I left. I get home and see these lines on one side of the bag. Anyone know what this is? I was told it’s final sale, so not sure if I can even try to exchange it if they have anymore?

IMG_7536.jpg

It looks like marks on the leather from sitting on a wire shelf or...something. Either way that would bother me even at half off. Did you look at the floor model and it was fine, but then she gave you this one? I would try to exchange it if there’s more in the store.

It looks like marks on the leather from sitting on a wire shelf or...something. Either way that would bother me even at half off. Did you look at the floor model and it was fine, but then she gave you this one? I would try to exchange it if there’s more in the store.

I feel like it’s the dye or something. Either way it’s bothering me, still a pricey bag even at half off. Maybe I’ll take it back to the store and see if they have more. The floor model was fine but she grabbed a new one from the back. I should have stopped her and looked at it first [emoji19]

I picked this up at my retail store a few days ago, still scanning as the 50% off price (yay!). The SA got one from the back, wrapped it up and bagged it and I left. I get home and see these lines on one side of the bag. Anyone know what this is? I was told it’s final sale, so not sure if I can even try to exchange it if they have anymore?

View attachment 4027552

Looks to be dye streaking. I know some olive rogues had this problem awhile back.

Looks to be dye streaking. I know some olive rogues had this problem awhile back.
Agree. I know that there were some problems with the Whiplash saddlebags that had this type of dye issues that would create some lines as if water had dripped down the leather and lightened the stain. I would see if you could exchange it.

View attachment 4027552
I remember seeing that on a few bags in the past and thought it was relating to dye issues.

Is this Denim?