Spring-Summer 2018

why don’t they make a bag where the logo is interchangeable... if you feel like gucci, attach gucci logo, or LV, YSL - whatever brand one is in the mood for [emoji12]

Exactly! When I saw these bags it just totally reminded me of traveling in a tourist area with the knockoffs, they have the blank pleather bags and when you buy it they attach the metal designer emblem you want. So a design that looks like a Gucci might have a Tory Burch symbol on it. Whatever the customer wants! :biggrin:

Exactly! When I saw these bags it just totally reminded me of traveling in a tourist area with the knockoffs, they have the blank pleather bags and when you buy it they attach the metal designer emblem you want. So a design that looks like a Gucci might have a Tory Burch symbol on it. Whatever the customer wants! :biggrin:
I remember when I was just a teenager and didn’t know the first thing about designers and luxury brands... I used to go downtown, to a rather poor area of the city where I was born and raised, to buy handbags, because that was all I could afford. The sellers did exactly this. This is how I bought my first “”””””Chanel””””””” bag [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] And I barely knew who or what Chanel was, I just liked the bag and found the logo pretty. Lol