Happy Early Birthday to Me Reveal, LoVe ❤️

frenchyo8

Oct 23, 2013
So it all started with an article on Purseblog. I was at the hair salon getting my roots done before flying to Peru to visit family. At the bottom of the article there was a link to another article from 2015.

https://www.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/garance-bag/

One look and I was in love!! When the heck did this bag come out and why have I never heard of it????

It’s just Everything I’m looking for in an LV:

All leather
Silver hardware
Perfect size
Shoulder strap

So I hopped on eBay and found just one all the way in Japan (I’m in the US). I’ve never purchased from an international seller before, but I couldn’t live without this bag another day. Haha!

Due to an error I missed the mailman yesterday, but the hubby sent me this picture today when he picked up the box.

IMG_3183.jpg

Who’s here for a reveal?

Stopped by the LV store on my way home. I had dropped off my iPhone folio case a few weeks ago for repair. I’m not upgrading my iPhone, so I’m investing in a new battery and thought it would be nice to have the folio reglazed. They said it could not be repaired due to a canvas issue. I exchanged for this thing-a-ma-bob:

IMG_6545.jpg
IMG_6546.jpgIMG_6544.jpg

While I was there I got the Chinese New Year envelopes!

IMG_6547.jpg
IMG_6548.jpg
IMG_6549.jpg

I also purchased a notebook, but they had to order it for me, they didn’t have many in store.