Style Kate Moss Style Thread

I think it is hard to be in her position and change due to age and lifestyle - she is no longer as she used to be body-wise, which is totally logical but is so obvious due to her being a model. plus she probably really should change her lifestyle and just can't or won't do it, which shows and ages her.
of course she isn't what she used to be but I think she still looks good

of course she isn't what she used to be but I think she still looks good
yes definitely but her hard lifestyle ages her.

She’s in her 40s and truth be told, she hasn’t really gained that much weight. I think she looks great both for her age and for what she’s been through. Still looks like a model.
absolutely, looks-wise and weight-wise totally fine considering her lifestyle - I think it is so obvious in her case bec she hasn't really changed at all - the pics of her are still the same as 20 years ago like she hasn't gone through any personal growth period. the only thing that happens she changes the partners on her side to match this lifestyle.

We also have to realize that we're comparing real life photos with photoshopped images.
the modelling pics of her are obvs photoshop

i don't think time is her problem - less booze, nicotin and other substances would probably help a lot at this point.
No wonder she always looks kind of like she's just crawled out of bed. It's just for some reason like she's having hygienic issues. Even the bag is stained, like with vomit or something. I agree that she can be beautiful even at this age, but bad skin, greasy hair and slobby clothes are really reserved for only the very beautiful 16-year-olds to rock.