PLEASE HELP ME: Best clinic for V-Line..??

I had a V-line surgery at DA and I am satisfied with my results. I had several consultations at TL, Wonjin and ID but ID and Wonjin seemed a lot like "factories" and TL was pretty good but I wasn't too satisfied with their B&A photos. Would definitely recommend DA for V-line surgery. The director, Dr.Lee specializes in jaw surgery and he was very nice and calm during my consultation. Anyways good luck with your surgery :smile:

Reactions: Allygant
Hi everyone! I REALLY need your help. So, in a few weeks, I will be going to South Korea for plastic surgery via Docfinder. I really want to get V-line surgery and currently have three clinics to choose from: ID Hospital, Banobagi, and Cinderella.

I am very conflicted, as each clinic has its pros and cons.

Here's how I feel about each one so far:

ID - I've seen some VERY bad reviews, but I've heard they are known for facial contouring, which is what I'm getting...

Banobagi - Heard good things about them; however, the only thing is that the B&F photos that I've seen for facial contouring are quite unimpressive... I've been scouring the Internet for V-line before & afters and the only ones I've seen are less than impressive - the difference is WAY too subtle, and I'm looking for something that is a bit more dramatic...Not CRAZY dramatic, just not too subtle...

Cinderella - I don't know much about this clinic

...So that's why I've enlisted the help of you all! Please help me!

To give you guys an idea of what I'm looking for: My face shape currently looks similar to Demi Lovato's (very large face due to square jaw), and I want a face shape that will look something more like Ariana Grande's (smaller, V-shaped).

Please do not suggest any other clinics, it's just between these three! Thank you!

Hello Vjay ♡
When I began researching for PS in Korea I was scared too. There's so many info and I don't know where to begin with. It seems like all doctor and all clinic has at least a bad review. So it makes everything very hard for me. I don't want to make wrong decision for my face.
Honestly I got a lot of good info from this forum but sometimes when I read I just become more and more scared.
After thinking and considering for a longggg time. Weighing the worst possible situation that could happen and all that. I decided to try to use docfinder service. I thought why not? If I don't like it then I can take my business elsewhere. I read various comments about them too but when I actually talk to them, they're not pushy or aggresive at all. They actually gave me good information and they took my concerns into their consideration.
Before I came to Korea I tried to kinda calm myself and not to expect crazy luxurious good treatment. Just trying to guard my heart and expectation. So I came first to do double eyelid surgery because it's less scary than bone surgery. And I'm surprised how everything went so smoothly! I had double eyelid surgery at ID with dr Kim and I'm loving my eyes even now! I came back again for facial contouring surgery. I had consultation in DA and banobagi. I decided to do it in banobagi with dr Oh. I asked him to make my cheekbone as smooth as possible because it's so protruding and I ask him not to cut too much of my jaw. You can actually talk to him and say what you want and he'll tell you if it's achieveable.
For my two PS trips to Korea with docfinder I can guarantee that they're really not aggresive and crazy greedy scary at all. I became friend with my manager and I still talk to her from time to time. I think you wouldn't regret if you try their service.
Best of luck for you and I hope you can enjoy your trip to Korea. Btw my top recommended place to look around is commonground!

Reactions: Vee_Wudlyktoplay
Hello Vjay ♡
When I began researching for PS in Korea I was scared too. There's so many info and I don't know where to begin with. It seems like all doctor and all clinic has at least a bad review. So it makes everything very hard for me. I don't want to make wrong decision for my face.
Honestly I got a lot of good info from this forum but sometimes when I read I just become more and more scared.
After thinking and considering for a longggg time. Weighing the worst possible situation that could happen and all that. I decided to try to use docfinder service. I thought why not? If I don't like it then I can take my business elsewhere. I read various comments about them too but when I actually talk to them, they're not pushy or aggresive at all. They actually gave me good information and they took my concerns into their consideration.
Before I came to Korea I tried to kinda calm myself and not to expect crazy luxurious good treatment. Just trying to guard my heart and expectation. So I came first to do double eyelid surgery because it's less scary than bone surgery. And I'm surprised how everything went so smoothly! I had double eyelid surgery at ID with dr Kim and I'm loving my eyes even now! I came back again for facial contouring surgery. I had consultation in DA and banobagi. I decided to do it in banobagi with dr Oh. I asked him to make my cheekbone as smooth as possible because it's so protruding and I ask him not to cut too much of my jaw. You can actually talk to him and say what you want and he'll tell you if it's achieveable.
For my two PS trips to Korea with docfinder I can guarantee that they're really not aggresive and crazy greedy scary at all. I became friend with my manager and I still talk to her from time to time. I think you wouldn't regret if you try their service.
Best of luck for you and I hope you can enjoy your trip to Korea. Btw my top recommended place to look around is commonground!

Thank you so much of your honest review and experiences in Korea, I am considering ID, Banobagi and your review helped me to decide my doctor.
There are many information about PS in Korea also too much bad reviews, especially all clinic has at least a bad review. I totally agree that too many info.of bad review made me confused. Anyways, I will get my vacation soon and will get surgery. that's so exciting!

Hi everyone! I REALLY need your help. So, in a few weeks, I will be going to South Korea for plastic surgery via Docfinder. I really want to get V-line surgery and currently have three clinics to choose from: ID Hospital, Banobagi, and Cinderella.

ID - I've seen some VERY bad reviews, but I've heard they are known for facial contouring, which is what I'm getting...

Banobagi - Heard good things about them; however, the only thing is that the B&F photos that I've seen for facial contouring are quite unimpressive... I've been scouring the Internet for V-line before & afters and the only ones I've seen are less than impressive - the difference is WAY too subtle, and I'm looking for something that is a bit more dramatic...Not CRAZY dramatic, just not too subtle...

To give you guys an idea of what I'm looking for: My face shape currently looks similar to Demi Lovato's (very large face due to square jaw), and I want a face shape that will look something more like Ariana Grande's (smaller, V-shaped).

Please do not suggest any other clinics, it's just between these three! Thank you!

got the review of these clinics!

https://www.realself.com/review/south-korea-kr-liposuction-major-surgery-overseas-korea
https://www.realself.com/review/amazingly-experienced-surgeon-guarantees-result
https://www.realself.com/review/south-korea-kr-rhinoplasty-seoul-cinderella-clinic-cindy-clinic
https://www.realself.com/review/south-korea-kr-chin-surgery-facial-bone-contouring-surgery

There is DA too :smile:
https://www.realself.com/review/gan...surgery-surgery-experience-da-plastic-surgery

Hello Vjay ♡

Thank you so much for your insightful response!
I would really like to see some (non-sponsored) before & afters for facial contouring/All-for-one surgery done at Banobagi

I will be doing v -line and zygoma reduction in Cinderella this month, their b&a look very impressive. They are pricey but you can try and get a discount with them

Hello Vjay ♡
Hey!! if you don't mind, could you send me some before and afters of your face?? I'm really curious how your surgery went :smile:

I will be doing v -line and zygoma reduction in Cinderella this month, their b&a look very impressive. They are pricey but you can try and get a discount with them
Hello, you can't really get discount if you walk in to the clinic. Did you think of to go with agency? I went Korea for my jaw surgery with Docfinderkorea, and their services was free and really helpful. And they could bargain discount for you too. I just share my experience with you If you need any further information, feel free to msg me:smile:

Hi vjay,

Have you undergone the v-line surgery yet? I am going to Korea in September 2017 (next month) and am in the same process of finding the perfect clinic. I contacted K-Doctors and DocFinder Korea, they both suggested Banobagi but for some reason I don't like the B&A pictures and I feel that it is very foreigner-based. I am thinking of going with Faceline or MVP or DA. I also plan to get double eyelid revision surgery and hair transplant (to reduce the size of my forehead).

How many consultations did you attend and is it easy to book the surgery the day of? Did you go with an agency or did you go by yourself? I am Korean living in Canada but I feel much more comfortable with English. Also I am wondering about your quotes as my quotes were very expensive. I probably need around $30K if I want to do everything. Do you have KAKAO or how can I PM you? Thank you!

Hello :smile: so happy to have found your post since I have same plan to get V-Line & same clinics in Korea, i made an account to reply you and communicate .
Where do you live in? I am in Japan now :smile:

Well, i am considering between Banobagi and ID Hospital actually. As I know that ID is most famous Hospital for V-Line, but they have bad reviews about Dr. Park.
Nonetheless, I am considering ID because the creator of V-Line is at ID Hospital, he is not Dr. Park, I heard it is Dr. Lee (as I saw their webpage).
Also Banobagi has good reviews on the Youtube (with Docfinder) but B&F photos are not impressive, Also there is no famous doctor for V-Line. .
There are many Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea but I would love to go big and famous clinics/hospital because Facial contouring surgery is big surgery with GA. Even though they have bad reviews, Famous clinics in Local will be fine I hope :smile:
I am very conflicted too honestly...
Hi,

Did you end up doing your v-line surgery? I plan to do v-line and revision eyelid surgery + forehead reduction. Which hospital did you go with and how much did they charge you?

I had a V-line surgery at DA and I am satisfied with my results. I had several consultations at TL, Wonjin and ID but ID and Wonjin seemed a lot like "factories" and TL was pretty good but I wasn't too satisfied with their B&A photos. Would definitely recommend DA for V-line surgery. The director, Dr.Lee specializes in jaw surgery and he was very nice and calm during my consultation. Anyways good luck with your surgery :smile:
Hi, how much did you have to pay for v-line surgery at DA? And how are you liking your results?

The news from July 1st (SBS Korea)
At the end of last year, a 20y/o female was discharged from ID Hospital (the reporter doesn't name the hospital but if you visited there you can clearly recognise the building and the inretior) the next day after undergoing orthognathic surgery, and was found dead on the afternoon of her discharge. The medical records obtained by the family immediately after the incident and the records submitted by the hospital to the court were not the same, police reported. And the nurse in charge has added or subtracted some of her medical records in a favorable to the hospital way after the accident, and was arrested.

http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004274170&plink=SEARCH&cooper=SBSNEWSSEARCH