Which Longchamp Are You Carrying Today?

My beloved mini cuir in a slightly more formal outfit than last time! Such a versatile cute little piece! It's stuffed to the brim though - makes me feel a little sorry for it :sad:
Sweet BF took me out to dinner at Park Avenue Summer for my birthday and we're going to a jazz show afterwards :smile: :smile:

Sounds like a fun evening and your Longchamp looks great! My birthday was this week too (7/19) so cheers to us. :ghi5: :drinkup:

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Reactions: bellebellebelle19
My beloved mini cuir in a slightly more formal outfit than last time! Such a versatile cute little piece! It's stuffed to the brim though - makes me feel a little sorry for it :sad:
Sweet BF took me out to dinner at Park Avenue Summer for my birthday and we're going to a jazz show afterwards :smile: :smile:
View attachment 3771425
View attachment 3771426
And a bonus shot of our dessert :O
View attachment 3771435

Sounds like a fun evening and your Longchamp looks great! My birthday was this week too (7/19) so cheers to us. :ghi5: :drinkup:

Happy Birthday to both of you! What a coincidence that you both have the same birthday and love LC! It's in the stars!

@bellebellebelle19, those scallops look amazing and that choc cake has me all hungry over here!