Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the Vince Milo loafer in pewter on the first day of the sale and my order was cancelled because it sold out before they could process mine. I was just in a chat with customer service to find out if it would be restocked and she said no. The only hope is if someone returns the item.

Boo! I was hoping these would be restocked. I ordered size 8 and they have shipped but I heard they run big so I'm keeping my eye out for a 7.5.

So now that the sale has calmed down a little bit, what do you all think were the hottest items? I want to make a list with links that we can all keep checking back to and letting one another know if they restock! Help me make a master list for all of us :party:

The halogen scalloped sweater was pretty much sold out at my store.

So, now that I've seen opinions on everything and really gotten to check everything out I am starting to have a list for the restock!

1. Hinge Barris Block Heel Bootie in Taupe - A couple of my favorite bloggers have gotten these and they look super cute.
2. Vince Milo Loafer - How did I miss these on my first pass?! I want the Pewter but I would take either.
3. Dreamers by Debut rib knit open cardigan in the tan color

That's all I can remember right now. :amuse:

My 15 item order from Thursday shipped, but I am still waiting on my orders from Friday.
I'm waiting for those Hinge Barris Block Heel to show up as well. I saw the in store after I ordered and just can't wait to try them on.

I only bought 7 items on the 13th (my order went through at 12:30). I finally got word this morning that it has shipped, but they say it won't arrive here in California until NEXT FRIDAY! :frown:
I did select standard shipping, but it's not as if I live in the boondocks... so frustrated! :doh:
I know many of you have received your items already! Is anyone else finding that their shipping is super-slow?

I only bought 7 items on the 13th (my order went through at 12:30). I finally got word this morning that it has shipped, but they say it won't arrive here in California until NEXT FRIDAY! :frown:
I did select standard shipping, but it's not as if I live in the boondocks... so frustrated! :doh:
I know many of you have received your items already! Is anyone else finding that their shipping is super-slow?

Yes- my orders from Thursday and Friday still haven't shipped. I live in Iowa, so usually things come quickly once they ship since they have a shipping center here, but they need to ship first for that to happen!

Westie Lover, would you mind sharing which locations and their response time you've noted so far?
My small order from the wee morning hours of the 13th haven't arrived yet in contrast to others who received theirs in a couple of days. I'd like to ck its departure warehouse. Other TPF might like to do the same? Thanks

I went back to my orders. The night of the sale I slept in but got up about 4am eastern time to go running since I knew it was going to be a hot day and I needed to get out early. I had the numbers all ready so not a big deal and checked out around 4:20. I ordered the Burberry knit hoodie, two shower curtains, BFD king blanket, towels for the bath, bath mat, "This Home" plaque, running socks and the Longchamp bag. Items are coming from Iowa, California and Illinois. I live in D.C. in the heart of the city so a major hub. Home items came quickly arriving Thursday. The hoodie and socks have shipped but not even close to delivery now showing late next week. The only home item delayed was the BFD blanket which is coming from Iowa with my Burberry. I placed another order off Kiehl's and AHAVA around 9am Thursday morning and they are just now shipping as of Saturday. The oddest thing is the orders I fought with the system with on Thursday which I placed for one of my DIL's have ALL arrived. She had clothing from all price ranges and a watch. Came in four deliveries from various locations. I wonder if they shipped the items ordered Thursday during their meltdown got shipped first or they used a faster shipping method to make up for unhappy customers leaving those orders placed earlier to ship at the regular method and filled later. I have found no pattern or logical reasoning. I don't see where any online orders have come from stores. None of it makes sense. All items have shipped and no cancellations so I consider myself lucky.

Remember that the two fulfillment centers are in PA and IA so it takes longer to get to the west coast. I'm in WA so have same issue! Some things ship from stores but that can take longer than fulfillment center

Reactions: Westie lover

I am having my items ship to the Bay Area since that is where I currently am. Most of my items shipped the first day or next, but then there were no movements on the packages. Just here is the tracking and estimated date is Friday, July 21. I have been checking multiple times a day since the sale started. Finally an hour ago, it updated that some packages are coming tomorrow. The tracking has it as that package is in transit to Iowa UPS facility and then origin scan in San Pablo today. So it looks like UPS may not have scanned my packages in earlier when it shipped, so that's why tracking never started until now.

You are lucky in that way. MY boss is old fashion and doesn't believe in casual dress. I have to dress up every day in professional attire also this means I have to spend money on dry cleaning. I wish I could wear jeans and a nice top or a blazer....

I feel a little behind the curve when I see the nice things the other posters get. I've been a surgeon for 40 years so never had a life outside the hospital and raising four boys. We do go to a black tie functions for my husband's job every once in a while and I have Jenny Packham dresses/gowns for those but I need to get some "style" since since I think I am going to retire end of the year. I honestly need a stylist! We used to travel more but I got grounded after an accident and resulting ACDF. Perhaps once I retire we will get out more. When I walk home from work I see beautifully dressed women and am a bit envious. It just never worked with my job and motherhood.

So now that the sale has calmed down a little bit, what do you all think were the hottest items? I want to make a list with links that we can all keep checking back to and letting one another know if they restock! Help me make a master list for all of us :party:
The Burberry Black hoodie went fast, the Long Open Front CardiganHALOGEN® pretty much sold out in many colors and sizes, S'well bottles, Kate Spade tassel shoes, that TopShop cardigan

I am having my items ship to the Bay Area since that is where I currently am. Most of my items shipped the first day or next, but then there were no movements on the packages. Just here is the tracking and estimated date is Friday, July 21. I have been checking multiple times a day since the sale started. Finally an hour ago, it updated that some packages are coming tomorrow. The tracking has it as that package is in transit to Iowa UPS facility and then origin scan in San Pablo today. So it looks like UPS may not have scanned my packages in earlier when it shipped, so that's why tracking never started until now.

I am in the Bay Area as well and getting some items over the next few days.

Reactions: justaveragejane

Items not already mentioned but I am eyeing for restock: the blush Nike shoes, blush Adidas shoes, and Vince Camuto jumpsuit.

Reactions: Landra and Megs
Status
Not open for further replies.