Post your Chanel family portrait...

Love everyone's family :smile:..

Here's my modest family and the big sister who started it all - Med Caviar CF with gold hardware! :smile: :smile: (right at the bottom).
View attachment 3714263

Interestingly, my first 2 CC bag purchased were black - the CF as well as black lamb boy. Then, I started branching out into Chanel's beautiful lamb colours! :smile: cos the lambs are so rich and saturated with colour! ❤❤❤

Thanks for letting me share! :smile::smile::smile:
They're all so beautiful!! I think they're all my favorites!!

Here comes my small small Chanel family. The clutch, the two bags and the pink coin purse were purchased these few months. Just can't stop falling in love with Chanel everyday. Though I am having a black clutch and a black mademoiselle, I am still waiting a chance to purchase the black caviar square mini or the mini coco handle (black colour)... which will be your choice? View attachment 3661864
We have exactly same taste, I want to have same clutch and 2 bags like yours. I have only one classic small, the rest are slgs.

We have exactly same taste, I want to have same clutch and 2 bags like yours. I have only one classic small, the rest are slgs.

Really? Glad to hear that we are having the same taste.. and I just bought the coco handle last two weeks...it's just a great bag, with more space to put my stuffs, and it suits both my causal and working look..still waiting a chance to purchase the mini square

Attachments

• IMG_8141.JPG
    IMG_8141.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 1,978
  • IMG_8138.JPG
    IMG_8138.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 2,029
Love everyone's family :smile:..
Here's my modest family and the big sister who started it all - Med Caviar CF with gold hardware! :smile: :smile: (right at the bottom).
View attachment 3714263
Interestingly, my first 2 CC bag purchased were black - the CF as well as black lamb boy. Then, I started branching out into Chanel's beautiful lamb colours! :smile: cos the lambs are so rich and saturated with colour! ❤❤❤
Thanks for letting me share! :smile::smile::smile:

Oh what does a heart can desire more. You have all major Chanel's in your closet. They are all so wonderful, I likes each hot piece :love::love::love:

Really? Glad to hear that we are having the same taste.. and I just bought the coco handle last two weeks...it's just a great bag, with more space to put my stuffs, and it suits both my causal and working look..still waiting a chance to purchase the mini square
Between the business affinity and coco handle which one do you prefer for work? I prefer lighter bag.