APRIL JEWELS...POST YOUR LV PURCHASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this smell?!?!
I just received my new Emilie wallet in the mail yesterday and it has this terrible smell. I have purchased other items from LV that don't smell. Should I take it to the store? Please help!

Mine came with a horrible smell too. I tried letting it sit out for a few days - but it never went away so I returned it.

Finally received my NeoNoe coquelicot today!
Made in France 2 weeks ago and no stitching. I love it [emoji813].

Btw: Just wondering, did anyone of you ever get an orange bag without the Louis Vuitton print? :hrmm:
Maybe it´s for being more incognito? I don`t mind as I had travel by public transport, but still wondering...

View attachment 3665587

View attachment 3665588

View attachment 3665589

View attachment 3665590
Beautiful NeoNoe congratulations! That's so funny about the orange bag, you got a rare variant one! Did you get it at a store?

Reactions: Sibelle and Kimbels
Finally received my NeoNoe coquelicot today!
Made in France 2 weeks ago and no stitching. I love it :heart:.

Btw: Just wondering, did anyone of you ever get an orange bag without the Louis Vuitton print? :hrmm:
Maybe it´s for being more incognito? I don`t mind as I had travel by public transport, but still wondering...

View attachment 3665587

View attachment 3665588

View attachment 3665589

View attachment 3665590

Beautiful NeoNoe [emoji106][emoji4]

The last time I went to LV I asked for an orange bag without the LV print on it. I feel more comfortable to fly under the radar if I am not going straight to my car after purchasing sth an LV [emoji6]

Beautiful NeoNoe [emoji106][emoji4]

The last time I went to LV I asked for an orange bag without the LV print on it. I feel more comfortable to fly under the radar if I am not going straight to my car after purchasing sth an LV [emoji6]
There's such a thing? Is it available at all stores? Which country did u do this?

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Status
Not open for further replies.