Authenticate This CHLOÉ

Dear Corame,

In further reference to post #4321 and post #4233. I have just received the Chloe Paraty bag today!
Here are some further photos for you to review. The bag does not smell like leather at all, I cant tell what it is :sad: and the leather is strange texture, not soft at all. If you kindly kindly authenticate further it would be greatly appreciated, I suspect that it is a fake!!

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_8358.jpg
IMG_8361.jpg
IMG_8366.jpg
IMG_3206.jpg
IMG_3207.jpg
IMG_3208.jpg
IMG_3209.jpg

Thanks soo much for your help! Much appreciated!

Oh noo! I've purchased the bag and its already been shipped. I should have waited for you to reply before buying. There goes my failed purchase of my first Chloe bag. Would it be okay If I take additional photos of the bag when it arrives and post here for further verification?

Sure, together with the auction link and details as I get daily requests and I'm not able to memory all of you.

Reactions: Shimmerstars88
Wow. Is there any way you can tell me why so I can report it to the site? They claim they only sell 100% auth and so that is very disappointing!

Thanks

Yes, they do sell authentic itsms but also fakes between them.
You should just think for a second, first, WHY they block acces to some countries(most Europe)? Isnt it strange?
These websites that only give you acces to their listings if you have an account registered or access only if you are in a certain country IS STRANGE. So I would pass them from the start!

Dear Corame,

In further reference to post #4321 and post #4233. I have just received the Chloe Paraty bag today!
Here are some further photos for you to review. The bag does not smell like leather at all, I cant tell what it is :sad: and the leather is strange texture, not soft at all. If you kindly kindly authenticate further it would be greatly appreciated, I suspect that it is a fake!!

View attachment 3657355

View attachment 3657356

View attachment 3657357
View attachment 3657358
View attachment 3657359
View attachment 3657360
View attachment 3657361
View attachment 3657362
View attachment 3657363

Thanks soo much for your help! Much appreciated!

Fake

Reactions: Shimmerstars88

Thanks for reading further into my posts, on the additional photos I took of the bag when I received it.
I have proceed to put in a request through eBay to the seller to request a return. The seller has responded with alot of hostility and asuring me its the real thing and bashing PF and authenticators that they are not professionals. She refuses to provide a refund. So I will let eBay handle all this and fingers crossed that I get my money back.

Thanks for your help Corame!
I really appreciate your help.
Hope you have a great day.

Authentic
Hello, I just received my bag from my eBay purchase and the color is not Motty grey like in the description. You had authenticated it but I just wanted to make sure as the color is not actually Motty grey and if you could advise what color it actually is. Everything looks great and I love the color actually I just want to make sure it's authentic

Item name: chloe mini Faye
Seller: sebastionkona
Link: http://m.ebay.com/itm/Chloe-Faye-Mi...-Motty-Gray-/252823427618?txnId=2023233893015

Attachments

• IMG_6660.JPG
    IMG_6660.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_6661.JPG
    IMG_6661.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_6662.JPG
    IMG_6662.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_6663.JPG
    IMG_6663.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_6664.JPG
    IMG_6664.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_6665.JPG
    IMG_6665.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 199
Hello Corame,

I am new to this site and relatively new to collecting. I bought this Chloe bag (I have not received it yet) and now I am wishing I had authenticated here first. Is there enough information from the photos in the original listing to make a determination? Thank you so much.

Item Name: New Chloe Medium Faye Medium Suede Flower Patchwork Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 20300675
Item Link: https://www.tradesy.com/bags/chloe-chloe-faye-patchwork-flower-chloe-faye-shoulder-bag-20300675/