Did you carry a Treesje today?

I didn't want to miss out on another good deal on a Joelle Hawkins bag like I did back in January. So I grabbed this one as soon as I saw it being that it was only $40 at TJ Maxx. I'm not too sure how I feel about this Ursula bucket/satchel. But at least I have it in my possession and have time to look it over before I decide to keep it or not.

Attachments

• Joelle_Hawkins_Ursula-Concrete.jpg
    Joelle_Hawkins_Ursula-Concrete.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 201
Reactions: carterazo
I just thought I would share a short story. I broke the inside zipper pull on my Magnolia. I wrote Treesje this morning to see if they had any old pulls kicking around. They wrote back within the hour and said unfortunately it's an older version and they don't have any and couldn't pull one off of something else.
I was impressed that they got back to me so fast as this has been one of my faves for a long time. It's almost 10 years old and still looks like new.

I present my old workhorse! Now, to find an acceptable pull for the zipper.

Attachments

• 20170214_140138.jpg
    20170214_140138.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 177
I just thought I would share a short story. I broke the inside zipper pull on my Magnolia. I wrote Treesje this morning to see if they had any old pulls kicking around. They wrote back within the hour and said unfortunately it's an older version and they don't have any and couldn't pull one off of something else.
I was impressed that they got back to me so fast as this has been one of my faves for a long time. It's almost 10 years old and still looks like new.

Twins! Mine is holding up beautifully as well! Is yours the "mini"?

It's great that they got back to you so quickly. Hopefully you can find a good solution for the pull.

Wow! Your bag looks great! I love those Magnolias. The color of yours is to-die-for. I still carry the Magnolia I bought years ago when a bunch of us on TPF got together and had Treesje make some specially for us.

And I still carry the Treesje bag in my avatar at least a few days per month. I think it's about 10 years old now but it still looks great, it's still one of my fav bags (which is why it's still in my avatar).

Twins! Mine is holding up beautifully as well! Is yours the "mini"?

It's great that they got back to you so quickly. Hopefully you can find a good solution for the pull.
I think it's the regular size. 15 inches across the bottom. I conditioned just before the picture and it darkened it a lot but today, it's mellowed out and I think pretty close to the original color. I'll check with my cobbler to see if he has any similar pulls but I put a mini carabiner on the pull for now.
I'm so impressed with how well this leather has held up. I'm happy to know they are still around.

Reactions: carterazo
Wow! Your bag looks great! I love those Magnolias. The color of yours is to-die-for. I still carry the Magnolia I bought years ago when a bunch of us on TPF got together and had Treesje make some specially for us.

And I still carry the Treesje bag in my avatar at least a few days per month. I think it's about 10 years old now but it still looks great, it's still one of my fav bags (which is why it's still in my avatar).
Thank you! I still love it too. It's my only Treesje so I've taken care of it. You don't see them every day so they have that specialness to them.

I think it's the regular size. 15 inches across the bottom. I conditioned just before the picture and it darkened it a lot but today, it's mellowed out and I think pretty close to the original color. I'll check with my cobbler to see if he has any similar pulls but I put a mini carabiner on the pull for now.
I'm so impressed with how well this leather has held up. I'm happy to know they are still around.
I carried my mini yesterday. Such a great bag.

I have a Magnolia, as well, and I think it is the same color as yours. I think there was something wrong with the zipper pulls on the bags from this time period because I have two Metro Magnolia crossbodies and have broken zipper pulls on both of them. For one of the bags, both the inside and the outside zipper pulls broke and I ended up adding a Juicy charm to the outside to still comfortably use the zipper.

Reactions: Shawna O