Durability and aging of Azur neverfull

Thankyou for all the pictures and comments ladies!
I'm not sure if I would want to replace the handles. Seems too much of a hassle for me :sad:
I went to the store today and tried on the NF GM and artsy. They were both gorgeous and I couldn't make up my mind. Still debating about the azur tough... it's a beautiful print but I'm worried about the color transfer and the patina. I feel like it's more of a "live in the moment" type of a bag:loveeyes:IMG_4633.JPG

Hi everyone :smile: I recently received a surprise gift card and decided to treat myself to a new LV! I was planning on getting a never gm in monogram but I've been eyeing the azur print a lot. I already have a neverfull in damier ebene which I use it daily and love it. I also have several other bags and SLG's in monogram and ebene and really want to get something in azur but im so worried about the color transfers and dirt and wear :sad: It's a gorgeous bag for up coming season and I've been going back and fourth about why I should/shouldn't get it. I really enjoy the patina on azur but I saw this lady carrying a horrible looking azur bag (wasn't aging well) and I'm just not sure about it. I'd love to hear from azur owners about the pros/cons and everything else:smile:
thank you so much:heart:

I have an Azur Totally that I have used everyday in the summer for the last 4 years. It looks as good as new, no marks or stains. This will be my 5th summer using it. My only problem with Azur is it's limited to the warm months. The Momo and Damier you can use Year round.

I have the azur neverfull for more than 5 years and I used it almost everyday for the first year and two. It was my first LV so I didn't really took care of it. I used it as a school bag and there's a lot of stain marks on the interior. The handles are darken and have some water stains. The vachetta is a bit dry as well. The canvas have some rubs and chip off. I don't recommend wearing denim when carrying this bag because it does transfer, not much but it does shows over time.

If I were to repurchased this bag again I would have take care it like my other LV bags.

View attachment 3619048

Mine is 6 years old this summer. The handles are dark because I need to give it a good clean. It's patina is a beautiful honey and the only real wear is around the back corners that rub against my body. No color transfer just a bit of fading. It was my first luxury piece so I wasn't well informed on how to care for it. I still love it. It is still a perfect bag to me.
Wow that's gorgeous!

I've had my DF Azur for a year and a half and I have carried it A LOT! No color transfer and the handle is a very light patina. I clean and condition it every couple of months and it's beautiful. I think that as long as you clean it regularly, it won't get dark and dirty looking. I don't baby mine at all and it's beautiful to wear in the winter as well.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
You may want to jump on that sooner than later! I was just checking the website with a friend yesterday who is looking at either PM or MM size in NF DA. Both are call to purchase!! Not sure if it's because everyone in the states is ready for summer or what [emoji6]

Reactions: Aliluvlv