LV Flandrin: Which Color Should I keep? Pics Attached

Which Color Flandrin Purse to keep?

• Bois de Rose

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • Cherry

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters
The rose to me seemed like it wasn't enough color. I love the little burst of red on the cherry as it is fun. I love the flandrin and purchased the black! It's my fave NOT neverfull

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Colorwise, definitely the Rose. But feet are important to me and I would actually end up keeping the Cherry for that reason alone. I think that Cherry color is pretty enough to keep. It adds a nice pop of color. Both look great though :smile:

Reactions: lucydee
Do you know if the Phenix is still available? I did not see it in the LV Store. I wonder also if it has the feet on the bottom?
I am going to call tomorrow to see if they have it available, but from what I remember the Phenix was not on display at the store. I would have remembered the red on the monogram Phenix.

Hmm. I was in store about a week ago in the US and it was displayed. But I don't know for sure

The rose to me seemed like it wasn't enough color. I love the little burst of red on the cherry as it is fun. I love the flandrin and purchased the black! It's my fave NOT neverfull
Thanks drspock7 for your input, my sister said the exact same thing you did about the rose. Although she thinks it is gorgeous color she seemed to like the red if she had to choose because of the pop of color the red gives. I just might keep both, rose for classic wardrobe and more muted colored clothing. And then the red when I want to have fun and wear a pop of bright color with brown or black color wardrobe which I do wear frequently. Since they don't make the rose anymore, she is definitely a keeper!
I don't think I will return this beautiful color since it goes with everything. :heart:

Colorwise, definitely the Rose. But feet are important to me and I would actually end up keeping the Cherry for that reason alone. I think that Cherry color is pretty enough to keep. It adds a nice pop of color. Both look great though :smile:
I agree! Feet are very important to me on a purse and don't really understand why LV didn't just make all Flandrins with feet, especially in the light color Boise de Rose.

Hello All,
Just an update; today I was out in Long Island LV Store, such a gorgeous day here in NY almost 69 degrees for February!
Got to love it, right!
Anyway I tried the Phenix on and I did not like the stiffness to this bag. I much prefer the leather on the Flandrin and overall structure. So I have decided to keep the Cherry leather Flandrin as well as the Rose. This bag is so gorgeous and I cannot believe it is being discontinued. Yep, the SA at LV told me if you can find one, grab it because it will be gone soon.
I love what I love and this bag makes me smile and happy :biggrin::heart:
Thanks all who voted and for your input!

Hello All,
Just an update; today I was out in Long Island LV Store, such a gorgeous day here in NY almost 69 degrees for February!
Got to love it, right!
Anyway I tried the Phenix on and I did not like the stiffness to this bag. I much prefer the leather on the Flandrin and overall structure. So I have decided to keep the Cherry leather Flandrin as well as the Rose. This bag is so gorgeous and I cannot believe it is being discontinued. Yep, the SA at LV told me if you can find one, grab it because it will be gone soon.
I love what I love and this bag makes me smile and happy :biggrin::heart:
Thanks all who voted and for your input!
Congrats great choice !!! I actually have the Phenix in the pm size . But I prefer a more structured bag .
I can not believe the Flandrin is being discontinued . It seems like they just launched it ? What is with LV lately . They bring bags out , then they are gone :sad:
Enjoy your new bags ! Great choices !! Now you have both colors to go with different outfits :smile:

Congrats great choice !!! I actually have the Phenix in the pm size . But I prefer a more structured bag .
I can not believe the Flandrin is being discontinued . It seems like they just launched it ? What is with LV lately . They bring bags out , then they are gone :sad:
Enjoy your new bags ! Great choices !! Now you have both colors to go with different outfits :smile:
Thanks momf3boyz! I am in love with The Flandrin Purse :heart: Its such a shame they won't be making it anymore.