What do YOU want next?

View attachment 3592956 Just chatted with a MK rep at Macys and she is expecting the new e/w Hamilton in few weeks so will probably get one in navy blue. I don't see it on MK website yet. It's supposed to be a polished pebble leather and sized little taller than current e/w.

If it's too big for me I might buy the new Riley in blue

I'm curious about the new Hamilton. I sold my old one because I hated the tab closure. Does the new one still have that?
The Riley is one of my favorites- you can't beat a nice, soft leather bag!

I'm curious about the new Hamilton. I sold my old one because I hated the tab closure. Does the new one still have that?
The Riley is one of my favorites- you can't beat a nice, soft leather bag!
Unfortunately same tab closure,strap can be removed and it will have the smoother (polished?) leather.
Yeah I'm kind of leaning towards Riley, I do prefer zippers too
I hope the lock isn't smaller on the Hamilton

IMG_0080.JPG Bought Emma at MK store on sale. Similar to Hamltion but does zip,has more pockets. Perfect size for me, got the grey. Since it was on sale my husband also got me a wallet for Vday on sale, marked down to $100 in store (not on sale online weird) . I got it a grey,matches purse very well.
IMG_0042.PNG

The lock looks same as Hamilton , you can remove the leather little slipcover for it. (Think it looks better without that cover)

Yes! I just saw it today at my MK store. I was so tempted to buy it, or raspberry color. I ended up returning the Emma. I wasn't in love with it. I bought the Selma in Oyster instead. I still have the tags on it, I could exchange it still for the blue lol.
Oh I'm sorry to here about your return. But I love the Oyster color as well[emoji2] Congratulations! It is also a gorgeous color. I bet the Selma looks beautiful in it. You should post some pictures[emoji2]

I am very curious about the Emma bag. I ordered one - I saw it was on sale and it looked nice. It doesn't seem to be for sale on any other site except for the Michael Kors website. This kind of makes me suspicious that it's a lower quality outlet only version. I'm waiting to get mine in the mail (hopefully today) and we'll see. I am just wondering if anyone has any insight into this. This would be my first time purchasing from the Michael Kors website, and if it is an inferior outlet only version, I'm going to be pretty disappointed. I kind of feel like I was tricked. This would be my first Michael Kors (my previous purse was a very nice leather coach I bought from the actual Coach store - not outlet). I wanted to try out Michael Kors, but I'm going to be really upset if this ends up being a cheap version (the "sale price" is what the actual price really is) The emma purse always seems to be on sale.

I am very curious about the Emma bag. I ordered one - I saw it was on sale and it looked nice. It doesn't seem to be for sale on any other site except for the Michael Kors website. This kind of makes me suspicious that it's a lower quality outlet only version. I'm waiting to get mine in the mail (hopefully today) and we'll see. I am just wondering if anyone has any insight into this. This would be my first time purchasing from the Michael Kors website, and if it is an inferior outlet only version, I'm going to be pretty disappointed. I kind of feel like I was tricked. This would be my first Michael Kors (my previous purse was a very nice leather coach I bought from the actual Coach store - not outlet). I wanted to try out Michael Kors, but I'm going to be really upset if this ends up being a cheap version (the "sale price" is what the actual price really is) The emma purse always seems to be on sale.
I actually bought a Pearl Grey Emma in the Michael Kor store NOT the outlet (San Jose Oakridge Mall) . After buying it and thinking on it I decided to return Emma since I already have a grey Pearl Grey studded Hamilton in soft leather which I think is very similar color/features.
Emma is a very nice purse! I wanted something that completely zipped though and they didn't have the color I wanted. When I returned it the sales gal said they sold out of Emma in their store and she was trying to convince me to keep it since it's so unique & you see Selma everywhere lol. I ended up purchasing the Selma in the end in the color I wanted - Oyster. I do wish I had money to buy both! If I did I'd probably buy the black one online.

Last edited:
I actually bought a Pearl Grey Emma in the Michael Kor store NOT the outlet (San Jose Oakridge Mall) . After buying it and thinking on it I decided to return Emma since I already have a grey Pearl Grey studded Hamilton in soft leather which I think is very similar color/features.
Emma is a very nice purse! I wanted something that completely zipped though and they didn't have the color I wanted. When I returned it the sales gal said they sold out of Emma in their store and she was trying to convince me to keep it since it's so unique & you see Selma everywhere lol. I ended up purchasing the Selma in the end in the color I wanted - Oyster. I do wish I had money to buy both! If I did I'd probably buy the black one online.
Awesome :smile: you've made me feel a lot better. I love a nice purse - but I'm also very boring. I bought it in black. I'm still too scared to venture out into more bold colors. Someday maybe. Thanks a lot though for replying!

Reactions: couchette
I'd love to get the medium or large Selma Studded in Merlot.

2dw6f7r.jpg

I also want the Sutton Double Zip Tote Bag in Tan/Luggage and also in Merlot.

2z90cqr.jpg

14095ie.jpg

They're gorgeous :heart: