What do YOU want next?

Electric Blue! I saw the Selma in Electric Blue the other day and now think I need it!

I really want something in electric blue, too[emoji2]

Definitely! I want something for spring. :smile:
Electric blue is a great color to have in your collection. Pictures don't do it justice. I own a large sapphire Selma (electric blue and sapphire are very close in color; a bold cobalt blue shade) and get compliments almost every time I carry it. It's a nice contrast and pop against other colors. I think it works best against black and white.

Electric Blue! I saw the Selma in Electric Blue the other day and now think I need it!
I really want something in electric blue, too[emoji2]
Electric blue is a great color to have in your collection. Pictures don't do it justice. I own a large sapphire Selma (electric blue and sapphire are very close in color; a bold cobalt blue shade) and get compliments almost every time I carry it. It's a nice contrast and pop against other colors. I think it works best against black and white.

Same here, I'm very interested in the Selma in the Electric Blue color!:loveeyes:

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
Ladies, I am dying to grab a WHITE Michael Kors bag, but everywhere I look there is no white, anywhere. I need an optic white, stark white something super bright but no luck and I am a little picky on the style. So you guys know when the color white will be selling in retail again? I know its only January. I am not being patient but I need a white bag.
Have you tried the clearance section at nearest MK store?

IMG_0039.PNG Just chatted with a MK rep at Macys and she is expecting the new e/w Hamilton in few weeks so will probably get one in navy blue. I don't see it on MK website yet. It's supposed to be a polished pebble leather and sized little taller than current e/w.

If it's too big for me I might buy the new Riley in blue

Just got a Valentine's Day e-mail from Michael Kors with a gorgeous fuchsia Mercer in it, it is love at first sight! :heart::heart:

The raspberry color is absolutely beautiful in person. I once had a Raspberry Hamilton with gold hardware but I sold it. The style just didn't work. I may have to buy something else in this color since it's back!
Are you going to get the mercer? Is a really cute bag!