Opinion Needed 5 motifs in tigereye or letterwood ?

ellieeechu

Jan 12, 2013
I have been thinking to get a 5 motifs bracelet as I was in VCA boutique yesterday.
They currently only have the Tigereye in stock which I tried on and really matched my Cartier LOVE Bracelet
But i was eyeing on letterwood as I saw it online... I just cannot decide which one should I go with
Does anyone own a lettered 5 motifs?

My current pieces are sweet in full pink gold, carnelian and I bought the full gold 6 motifs bracelet

Also thinking to add a carnelian ring eventually..

Or should I buy ring first and another bracelet...

Please HELPPPPP

the letterwood 5-motif perfectly match your sweets in PG being both in rosegold.

I love mine - overtime the wood darkens and its so rich in color with the rosegold.
Thanks for replying to me, if you have a chance would you upload a picture so I can see it in real because so far they don't have any available and needs to be order. I only see it online I just want to see how it looks like if its not too much trouble for you.

Thank you

I have both although my letterwood is limited edition so it's alternating with pg.
Letterwood reads more burgundy and tigers eye reads more gold.
Both are beautiful.
The Tigers eye is interesting because the striations seem to move with light. It's very special.
The wood will look pretty with what you have.
I find the letterwood more casual looking than the Tigers eye.

I have both although my letterwood is limited edition so it's alternating with pg.
Both are beautiful.
The Tigers eye is interesting because the striations seem to move with light. It's very special.

TGG - my friend has the LE alternating 20-motif!!! They are so special!!! Love!!!

Reactions: texasgirliegirl
Both are beautiful.

You are right, The tiger eye reads more gold because I tried it with the love bracelet, and it looks so nice together
but they didn't have letterwood and needs to be order. I was thinking to get a dark red color so it can act as a dark color or a bright one if you know what i mean. The tiger eye wasn't my choice at all when i was looking online, i thought it was more mature as i am only in my early 20s. but when i tried it on, it is so elegant. I am in a big dilemma.

View attachment 3540936 here is my rose gold Letterwood bracelet with a sweet rose gold bracelet

Thank you for your picture !
I actually just bought the sweet 6 motifs and it does looks so great together.
Its a hard decision ...
I am new to VCA and obsess with jewelry now because before I spend all my money on bags and shoes
but after owning first piece of jewelry which is my sweet PG. I am in love with VCA...

You are right, The tiger eye reads more gold because I tried it with the love bracelet, and it looks so nice together
but they didn't have letterwood and needs to be order. I was thinking to get a dark red color so it can act as a dark color or a bright one if you know what i mean. The tiger eye wasn't my choice at all when i was looking online, i thought it was more mature as i am only in my early 20s. but when i tried it on, it is so elegant. I am in a big dilemma.
If this is how you feel I would encourage you to consider carnelian

If this is how you feel I would encourage you to consider carnelian

The reason why I didn't go for carnelian is because I have a sweet carnelian necklace already plus I found a lot of people go for the carnelian bracelet and the onyx. I still want either or the Letterwood or Tiger eye. The carnelian is more to me as more like in your face kind of feel. This is just my personal opinion because of the bright red color. I want a more subtle and descent kind of feel... hmmmmmmmm

The reason why I didn't go for carnelian is because I have a sweet carnelian necklace already plus I found a lot of people go for the carnelian bracelet and the onyx. I still want either or the Letterwood or Tiger eye. The carnelian is more to me as more like in your face kind of feel. This is just my personal opinion because of the bright red color. I want a more subtle and descent kind of feel... hmmmmmmmm
I think I understand.
You are seeking a more subtle, understated look.
While you may already know this, carnelian comes in a wide range of colors from sheer orange-red to very opaque oxblood red.
I think you will really love the Tigers eye. It's a very soft and sophisticated option. It's unexpected and very beautiful.
Tigers eye is very easy to layer with other stones.
It looks great with everything that is set in yg.

I think I understand.
You are seeking a more subtle, understated look.
While you may already know this, carnelian comes in a wide range of colors from sheer orange-red to very opaque oxblood red.
I think you will really love the Tigers eye. It's a very soft and sophisticated option. It's unexpected and very beautiful.
Tigers eye is very easy to layer with other stones.
It looks great with everything that is set in yg.

I think i would have to go to the boutique and tried it on again but I think tiger eye would be it. Thank you for your suggestion ! It really helped me !

Reactions: texasgirliegirl