Priscilla Presley/ Plastic Surgery/AI

Yes, her procedures were clearly botched. I always wonder about people who get fillers from Dr's who haven't been researched or that are reputable. Even where I'm from there are people who will say to me "Oh, you can just go to this new guy, it's about half the price of the other place". If I'm having something injected into my FACE..the last thing I'm worried about is saving a few bucks and going to some fly by night Dr.

Reactions: cdtracing
jl'
jkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuui/9
Yes, her procedures were clearly botched. I always wonder about people who get fillers from Dr's who haven't been researched or that are reputable. Even where I'm from there are people who will say to me "Oh, you can just go to this new guy, it's about half the price of the other place". If I'm having something injected into my FACE..the last thing I'm worried about is saving a few bucks and going to some fly by night Dr.
Agree.....I'm not wealthy and if I were to go in for PS I'd want to be sure the doctor was excellent. Priscilla was wealthy and also apparently intelligent. She turned Graceland into a huge money-maker. It's hard to understand how this happened to her.

Agree.....I'm not wealthy and if I were to go in for PS I'd want to be sure the doctor was excellent. Priscilla was wealthy and also apparently intelligent. She turned Graceland into a huge money-maker. It's hard to understand how this happened to her.

Yeah, if I was to have PS, I would want to go to the PS surgeon that the PS surgeons would go to for procedures on themselves.

so sad....she was beautiful and let this happen to her. How could someone who could well afford the best doctor go to some quack?

It seems the most beautiful people are the ones who can least handle the effects of aging. They will do anything to hold on to their beauty. That quack probably convinced her he had some amazing new miracle procedure and she would be the first one to have it.

It seems the most beautiful people are the ones who can least handle the effects of aging. They will do anything to hold on to their beauty. That quack probably convinced her he had some amazing new miracle procedure and she would be the first one to have it.
its tragic.....and I've heard she's a nice person
guy I used to work with was a cousin of hers

She used to be pretty, she never needed to touch her face. I'm sure her natural aging would have been better than the botch surgery she got.

0297BADC0000044D-3836035-image-a-80_1476353041833.jpg

She admits that her teenage years were 'stolen' by her life with Elvis Presley.

But 71-year-old Priscilla could have fooled viewers of ITV's Loose Women into thinking she'd rolled the years right back, as they marveled at her appearance.

A remarkably preened and youthful Priscilla even told the audience that her husband never once saw her without make-up, in all the years that they were married.

'Some can’t have the truth,' she told the panel of women. 'I always had a little bit of make-up.'

Of her husband, she went on to say: 'He never wanted to see me getting dressed, he wanted to see the end result.'

Explaining that Elvis picked out all of her clothes and went shopping with her, she said: 'I lived his life, you didn’t live your own life, so you kind of lost yourself.'

She added: 'I didn’t have my teenage years as a normal girl obviously so I had to adapt, and I did adapt, I just followed.

'The times when he was touring I would go to a dance class – I started realising women have their own life.'

She admits her life was lonely because her friends were his friends and she was forced to share him with everyone else.

Priscilla was 27 when she and Elvis divorced and she admits she never wrote a cheque for herself until she was aged 29.

She explained: 'I did not divorce him because I didn’t loved him, he was the love of my life, but I had to find out about the world.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-never-saw-without-make-up.html#ixzz4QE5cJovF

3A723C3900000578-3942118-image-a-160_1479309353944.jpg

3A723C0B00000578-3942118-image-a-162_1479309378170.jpg

3A72339800000578-3942118-image-m-166_1479309504665.jpg

3A7078E500000578-3942118-image-a-134_1479309080096.jpg

Reactions: limom
She admits that her teenage years were 'stolen' by her life with Elvis Presley.

But 71-year-old Priscilla could have fooled viewers of ITV's Loose Women into thinking she'd rolled the years right back, as they marveled at her appearance.

A remarkably preened and youthful Priscilla even told the audience that her husband never once saw her without make-up, in all the years that they were married.

'Some can’t have the truth,' she told the panel of women. 'I always had a little bit of make-up.'

Of her husband, she went on to say: 'He never wanted to see me getting dressed, he wanted to see the end result.'

Explaining that Elvis picked out all of her clothes and went shopping with her, she said: 'I lived his life, you didn’t live your own life, so you kind of lost yourself.'

She added: 'I didn’t have my teenage years as a normal girl obviously so I had to adapt, and I did adapt, I just followed.

'The times when he was touring I would go to a dance class – I started realising women have their own life.'

She admits her life was lonely because her friends were his friends and she was forced to share him with everyone else.

Priscilla was 27 when she and Elvis divorced and she admits she never wrote a cheque for herself until she was aged 29.

She explained: 'I did not divorce him because I didn’t loved him, he was the love of my life, but I had to find out about the world.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-never-saw-without-make-up.html#ixzz4QE5cJovF

3A723C3900000578-3942118-image-a-160_1479309353944.jpg

3A723C0B00000578-3942118-image-a-162_1479309378170.jpg

3A72339800000578-3942118-image-m-166_1479309504665.jpg

3A7078E500000578-3942118-image-a-134_1479309080096.jpg
of course this is the Daily Mail saying how youthful she looks

You would be surprised what peer pressure does to one. It is not only the money saved but more the social aspects.
Some of my friends go to injection parties at people's houses.
Since I know that I have zero will power, I decline going all together, I would imagine that in Hollywood where everything is based on connections and networking, it might not be so easy to say no.
She does look better. There is something about her eyes that draw you in.
Did she do her own hair?:lol:

Reactions: TankerToad