anyone going to do PS in Korea this Dec

we can have a chat if you go to banobagi... :smile:
haha.. i have contacted them, but i'm not sure they offer anything in terms of filler other than Artecoll from their website. they have been advertising a "one-day brightening program" which looks interesting but very intensive

I'm thinking of doing mandible/zygoma with them too. the reviews i've seen for Banobagi have been positive, even though most of their online presence seems to be sponsored? the results still look nice. I will probably be going in for a consultation

hey guys,
I will be in Seoul for double eyelid surgery and fat graft around the end of november and december aIso! I have been in touch with quite a few hospitals but still having a hard time deciding on my favorite..research tells me that picking a good clinic has a lot to do with good luck?! :smile:

Anyways, is anyone here interested in exchanging some info via a kakao talk group chat? It would be nice to exchange some clinic info. :smile:)
feel free to pm me or share your kakao ID!
Xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys,
I will be in Seoul for double eyelid surgery and fat graft around the end of n you:smile:ovember and december aIso! I have been in touch with quite a few hospitals but still having a hard time deciding on my favorite..research tells me that picking a good clinic has a lot to do with good luck?! :smile:

Anyways, is anyone here interested in exchanging some info via a kakao talk group chat? It would be nice to exchange some clinic info and if some of us happen to be over in Seoul at the same time we could buddy up for recovery. :smile:)
feel free to pm me or share your kakao ID!
Xoxo
Hey! Which clinics do you intend to visit for fat graft?

Thank you:smile:

At the moment my favorites are Item, Grace, JW and Teuim...I think I will consult with all four of them first before making a decision. Did you find any other interesting clinics for fat grafting?
Thank you for sharing :smile:

My top choice is Kim Hansung, cause he is the only one that achieves the full dolly look I like. Then I like Fresh, Duhan and Clay. Maybe more, I can't remember any more now, but generally I have put clinics that take their time for the fat graft only, more than 1-1,5 hour, cause the fat needs time to be divided into tiny droplets. Tiny droplets are necessary for survival, cause they need blood flow. For eg Kim Hansung has the smallest droplet I have seen, 0,02cc, then it's Dream with 0,05cc but I don't consider Dream, for the other clinics I don't know but like the results.

What about Grace clinic? What made you put it in your shortlist? Was it recommended by korean friends? I have come across it during my search but know nothing about it.

Are you guys going to be paying a deposit to secure a surgery date before getting to Korea and doing consultations?

I want to arrive and go to a few clinics for consultation first before deciding on which surgeon and which clinic but I'm also afraid that they will be fully booked. I only have 9 days there to do a double eyelid surgery and ideally, I'd' like to get it done on the first few days... What do you guys think?

If you go during off-peak season, the clinics should not be fully booked. The thing you should be worried about is not whether the clinic is booked or not, rather you should think about whether the DOCTOR you want will be booked out or not. If you're certain about the clinic and doctor, then a deposit is required to secure the appointment.

If you go during off-peak season, the clinics should not be fully booked. The thing you should be worried about is not whether the clinic is booked or not, rather you should think about whether the DOCTOR you want will be booked out or not. If you're certain about the clinic and doctor, then a deposit is required to secure the appointment.

I'm going end Nov so I think it's hitting peak season - I'm looking to get my surgery with Dr Choi at JW but theres also other doctors from other clinics that I want to meet for a consultation first as well. But the doctor from JW is Dr Choi ...

@Gantz : I picked my clinics primarily in regard to eyelid surgery to be honest...never thought about the fat graft procedure in such detail :-p I have a feeling that its not entirely possible to make a safe quality judgment from the distance anyways...they could put everything on their website correctly and still rip you off when you re on the table so the remaining 40% of the way I plan to go by gut feeling.^^ Grace is a well known clinic for eyes, they are the ones that first came up with canthoplasty procedures.

@oreocream : that's great! keep us posted about your experience!

@iJUSTloveYOU : I would never put down a deposit unless you be been there and you re a 100% sure you want your surgery to be done by that clinic! Please don't let anyone pressure you into it. According to some clinics there is no real peak season but I'm also hoping there won't be any scheduling complications toward the end of November. Let me know your experiences with JW..I heard/read good things about them.

Reactions: Gantz