Anyone up for a Friday Night REVEAL?

I love this boy sooo much! I tried it on i NY This june but went home without it. How is the lamb on this boy, does it feel dureable?

Thanks! I will be honest, it is VERY delicate to me and requires attention. This is my first lambskin bag so I'm not too experienced with the wear or durability but I absolutely LOVE the buttery softness and the way it looks. I already got a little scratch/mark on the top near the chain somehow. I don't mind at all though, scratches and marks always happen anyways.

Congratulations.

Congrats! I love it! I recently tried on a Boy bag when I was in New York and fell in love! Definitely wanting to get one, hopefully in the near future.

Congrats on your beautiful boy!

What a beauty :heart:

Congrats Yoshi! Gorgeous boy for your fabulous collection! :heart:

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!!!

Thanks! I will be honest, it is VERY delicate to me and requires attention. This is my first lambskin bag so I'm not too experienced with the wear or durability but I absolutely LOVE the buttery softness and the way it looks. I already got a little scratch/mark on the top near the chain somehow. I don't mind at all though, scratches and marks always happen anyways.

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!!!

YES!! there is nothing, i mean nothing that compares to chanel lambskin - the depth of color, the luxurious feel, the puffiness of the quilts!! i have 3 lambskin bags and they are much more durable than people give them credit!! my jumbo is 3 years old and looks brand new. i also have a vintage diana flap that is 20 years old and still looks amazing!!! the superficial scratches on my bags buff out with just using fingers or the Chanel fabric glove.

I love the small boy more and more everyday, and your bag just made me want to get one now lol. congrats on this beauty, black lambskin with RHW is the best combination