NEW CHANEL BAG REVEAL:)

fresher

Nov 4, 2014
last Friday I walked by my local Chanel boutique and wanted to try my luck to see if they would have the CoCo handle in stock. The SA asked me to come back on Monday and they will have new delivery.
I was so excited, so I went to the store today. I arrived at the shop like 10 mins before and there was alreay 2 people waiting. I got in the shop at sharp 10am and went straight to the SA I talked to last week. She then showed me all the CoCo handles . There were 3 colors in balck / beige / red and 2 sizes small and medium.

I was so happy.. (Even now). I was so struggling about the size because black color only available in small size but medium size feels like more versatile.

And here is what I got. ✌️✌✌

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 990
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 941
Last edited:
image.jpeg I really want a BLACK Chanel bag. So I went for the small size black coco handle in carviar. They have only this one in stock. I feel sooooooo luck to have it.

And after unboxing the bag at home. I found that the CoCo handle has an improvement on their design. The Strap is detachable now. To me it's a great improvement as I think I would use the handle a lot.
image.jpeg

The price of the bag has went up quite a lot to me... From £1800 to £2210.

And I was told that 1 person can only buy 1 bag and 1 slg in 60 days. Didn't know there is a such policy as I am very new to CHANEL. But I'm happy that I have my lucky day today ;)

View attachment 3413230 I really want a BLACK Chanel bag. So I went for the small size black coco handle in carviar. They have only this one in stock. I feel sooooooo luck to have it.

And after unboxing the bag at home. I found that the CoCo handle has an improvement on their design. The Strap is detachable now. To me it's a great improvement as I think I would use the handle a lot.
View attachment 3413231

The price of the bag has went up quite a lot to me... From £1800 to £2210.

And I was told that 1 person can only buy 1 bag and 1 slg in 60 days. Didn't know there is a such policy as I am very new to CHANEL. But I'm happy that I have my lucky day today ;)
❤️❤️❤️