**CLOSED** Authenticate This CHANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ladies,

Found another one that looks to be in good condition. Please authenticate when you get the chance. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Item Name: Chanel Black Quilted Lambskin Classic Jumbo XL Flap Shoulder Bag
SERIAL NUMBER: 3231486
Link (if available): http://www.malleries.com/chanel-bla...bo-xl-flap-shoulder-bag--i-250943-s-2665.html
Seller: TBQ International
Who took the pictures: Seller
History of the bag: N/A
Comments: Serial #: Rubbed off due to normal usage

Hi again,
I'm not sure I understand. I read Roku's post and understand the limitations. I am still interested in her comment though. Is the picture of the hologram not good enough? Thanks.

I'm sorry, this bag is not able to be authenticated via pics alone; you will have to consult a paid service and send the bag in for an in person inspection.

If she were able to tell you if the bag were real or counterfeit she would have done so. This is part of the risk in buying a newer classic or Boy bag from an online source that does not guarantee authenticity.

Hi everyone,

Need your help authenticating this for me. It will be my first Chanel bag purchase. Thanks so much!

Item: Chanel Jumbo Single Flap Lambskin Beige GHW Series 13

Seller: luxe_finds

Serial Number: 13719312

History of the bag: Found this on the seller's Instagram account. Posted May 10. Sent private message to the seller to request for more photos of the item.

Appreciate any help on this [emoji4]

View attachment 3401350
View attachment 3401353
View attachment 3401354
View attachment 3401357
View attachment 3401359
View attachment 3401360
View attachment 3401363View attachment 3401365
View attachment 3401367
View attachment 3401402
You will need the bag in your possession with a login shot for authentication

Hi Roku here is the photo with login page.

Will also just reiterate my previous question regarding the two other photos i attached. I did my research and everything seems to add up but the button closure for the double flap. Is it really blank on the 7 series?? Because all the other double flaps ive seen have something written on them, or some engraving atleast.

Thank you!

30c967dbcfeb2b4714038871c90d3316.jpg

cc6a622f2b1682d27f11a92c551f4fa9.jpg

0028ecc7c4e3311086b815677e688252.jpg
The bag in the pictures is authentic.

Hello Ladies,

Found another one that looks to be in good condition. Please authenticate when you get the chance. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Item Name: Chanel Black Quilted Lambskin Classic Jumbo XL Flap Shoulder Bag
SERIAL NUMBER: 3231486
Link (if available): http://www.malleries.com/chanel-bla...bo-xl-flap-shoulder-bag--i-250943-s-2665.html
Comments: Serial #: Rubbed off due to normal usage
No red flags, but a few things to mention:
  1. Seller is in Taiwan, so be prepared for any customs fees; Malleries is notorious for not disclosing seller location
  2. I understand that the hologram has peeled off, but the authenticity card does not match the bag. The card states this is a 3 million series vintage maxi, but it is a 1 million series vintage maxi.

Hi again,

Would like to have this bag authenticated. Hoping for your assistance [emoji4]

Item name: Auth CHANEL Double Flap Quilted Chain Shoulder Bag Black Leather Vintage U433

SERIAL NUMBER: 2861688

Link: https://www.ebay.ph/itm/262506143693

Seller: brand_jfa

Thanks so much!
Photos missing "made in" stamp; but authentic

Hello, I am new to the site and new to this website, so would really appreciate your help! I am currently considering the following two items:

Item: Chanel Black Quilted Mademoiselle Chain Double Flap, in Lambskin
Listing number: MALD704
Link: http://www.malleries.com/chanel-bla...le-chain-double-flap-bag-i-247176-s-2665.html
Comments: I would greatly appreciate it if someone can authenticate this bag...? I've wanted a Mademoiselle chain for such a long time...! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.