Shopping on FarFetch

I'd contact them ASAP & include a close up of the damage.

It seems to be unacceptable that a bag should be shipped overseas with those marks.

Didn't anyone pay attention before they packed it up??

I'd ask for a discount without any hesitation

They are having a private sale. I tried to post the link but it didn't work. Just Google Farfetch private sale, click on the Clothes HQ link, and the Check this out link on that page, from there you can navigate to the Women's private sale link.

They are having a private sale. I tried to post the link but it didn't work. Just Google Farfetch private sale, click on the Clothes HQ link, and the Check this out link on that page, from there you can navigate to the Women's private sale link.

A lot of the items that were included in the private sale are now showing up as full price...it shows the sale price on the main page but once you click on the individual item or add it to your cart, its listed at full retail. Glad I was able to snag some stuff a few days ago, now I am hoping when they arrive tomorrow that there are no sizing issues.

It doesn't bother me THAT much, but I think I definitely would be happier with a 10% off than to return the bag because I do like the bag.

They said that the boutique is willing to give me a 5% discount. Should I take it? First time this happened to me. I am not sure what to do :/

Negotiate for the 10%... if they don't agree mention the return shipping
is on Farfetch because they shipped a damaged bag... see what they
say ..

If you like the bag, and the price was a steal, I say take the 5%. It's better than nothing, and it's better than returning the bag. Also, try an alcohol-free baby wipe, maybe it will get rid of the marks.

I do bit of leather restoration and I think the spots are removable. Either take it to a leather spa or high end cobbler shop and they should be able to clean it up. The spots look like they're surface mounted and not imbedded or rubbed into the leather, the former is much easier to remove