Reveal!! My fist Céline!!

*jaw drop* This is such a beautiful bag! Oh...the stitching!!!! But I have to say you have amazing photography skills! These look like editorial shots and really bring out the beauty of the bag! Even if I have this bag I probably will not be able to shoot and bring out its true beauty!
Please share more photos if you can.

Thank you so much! [emoji171] So I actually talked to my SA about this. I originally thought the black only came in the mini, and the white only in the micro. Come to find out they only made both colors in the micro. No other sizes. Plus, they only made 8!! Yes. 8. For the whole country. Crazy! She said that she didn't know what Europe was getting though and they may have bought it in the Nano and Mini but she just had no way of telling. I would say ask around. Or call Celine to see if they can tell you!

Thank you for your response. You must've been so lucky to get your hands on one of 8!! And I'd definitely ask about it. But if they don't make it in the nano size, I might still get the regular black one. Hopefully it will be my birthday present 😊. And I hope you enjoy your new bag.

congratulations! And welcome to the Celine Family :biggrin:

Congratulations the bag is stunninggg[emoji7][emoji7][emoji8]

Thank you guys!! [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji5]️[emoji5]️

*jaw drop* This is such a beautiful bag! Oh...the stitching!!!! But I have to say you have amazing photography skills! These look like editorial shots and really bring out the beauty of the bag! Even if I have this bag I probably will not be able to shoot and bring out its true beauty!
Please share more photos if you can.

Thank you I feel the same way haha. My boyfriend actually tools these but he said that he'll do some mod shot for me this upcoming week so I will be posting!!

Thank you for your response. You must've been so lucky to get your hands on one of 8!! And I'd definitely ask about it. But if they don't make it in the nano size, I might still get the regular black one. Hopefully it will be my birthday present [emoji4]. And I hope you enjoy your new bag.

That would be an amazing birthday gift [emoji5]️[emoji73]🏼

Its so beautiful, and the details/craftmanship is unbelievable! Congrats n enjoy your bag!!

This bag is stunning. I can't stop looking at your pics. Lucky you!

Wow what a gorgeous bag!!!! The white with colored thread is a beautiful contrast and I simply LOVE it!!! Super congrats on such an amazing find!!!!!!!!

It's beautiful!

So gorgeous, the stitching is so special!

Thank you so much!! [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]

Yes, they have made them in both black & white in the nano! I'm so happy because I prefer the nano and if you'd like my SA info please PM me!:smile:

Which store has this bag in the nano?! I would love to go and see it!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Do they have both the black and white with the multicolored stitch?!

Which store has this bag in the nano?! I would love to go and see it!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Do they have both the black and white with the multicolored stitch?!

Yes the Celine Boutique in Las Vegas has both black & white in the Nano & Micro! My SA says there were 30 Micros & 10 Nano's released in the US....I'm so happy to have found a Nano because I have 2 Micros already and they can get so heavy! I don't care for the black as much so I chose a white Nano like yours and it really is to die for!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!