Hermes meets Valentino

Hello my fellow H lovers! [emoji3]

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday!! [emoji177][emoji4]

Here is a pic of Miss Rouge H & a Valentino guitar (purse) strap.
View attachment 3244265

For those of you who may be interested in a fun, comfortable & stylish alternative strap for your kelly, Valentino has released some straps that are sold individually. There are many different designs available. This one is the camubutterfly. I have a weakness for Valentino & butterflies, so when this strap came out, I had to get it. [emoji137]��[emoji173]️

Thanks for letting me share!! [emoji8][emoji182][emoji175]
Very nice combination. Just want to mention that the clasp is very large, at least larger than the Hermes strap. This may put a lot of stress on the handle and leather around it. I would check periodically to make sure the leather will not be torn.
Other than that, the whole picture is awesome ! Very creative !

It looks great on your bag. But a word of caution since your Kelly has only one handle ring, it may affect the leather area around the handle. So take care. Otherwise, I love the strap especially butterflies!

Very nice combination. Just want to mention that the clasp is very large, at least larger than the Hermes strap. This may put a lot of stress on the handle and leather around it. I would check periodically to make sure the leather will not be torn.
Other than that, the whole picture is awesome ! Very creative !

Thanks so much for the information maplemoose!! Didn't think of that. I'll be sure to keep an eye on it. I don't plan on using for long periods of time. As I truly love the original Kelly strap. [emoji4]

It looks great on your bag. But a word of caution since your Kelly has only one handle ring, it may affect the leather area around the handle. So take care. Otherwise, I love the strap especially butterflies!

Thanks Miss Al! [emoji8]
Maplemoose just informed me on that. Wish my Kelly had that extra d ring. I definitely don't want to ruin the leather on my gorgeous fjord Kelly. I'll take extra precaution when using. [emoji4]