Who is your favorite YOUTUBER?

Oludum

Apr 16, 2014
I'm in my late 30's but I enjoy watching late teens/early twenties YouTuber's videos. (like Michelle Phan, Bethany Mota, Joey Graceffa etc) lol

I don't know but I enjoy watching them do a video about:

"getting ready with me"
"fall make-up look"
"room tour"
"Christmas haul"
"Target haul"
"what I got for Christmas"
"oreo cookie challenge"
etc etc etc

Hubby says I'm too old for this :faint:

Anyway, who do you binge-watch at night before going to bed :graucho:

I LOVE grav3yardgirl. When I first found her, I thought she was really odd. I kept clicking on her videos, then all her quirks and personality started to grow on me. She's hilarious and a lot of fun. My cousins, 3 and 6, love to watch her videos with me now, also. I'm 28. My boyfriend usually finds it hilarious, sometimes weird, that I find enjoyment out of these kinds of videos.

When I first started watching videos on YouTube, Michelle Phan was my go-to gal.

Oh, I also love KathleenLights! She's gorgeous. I usually can't get through a haul video or make-up tutorial because I lose interest, but I can get through her videos quite easily.

I thought I was the only one who binge-watched YouTube after my husband falls asleep. :lol: I'm 40 and I like to watch GRWM and makeup tutorials, primarily. I'm not sure why, but I find makeup tutorials very relaxing.

My favorites are emilynoel83, JaclynHill1, NikkieTutorials and KristinGehm. I find Emily & Kristin very relatable; I could see myself being friends with them in real life. Jaclyn & Nikkie are fun to watch & have good makeup skills, although a lot of their looks are too much for me. Nikkie can be a bit "brash" but she's funny.

I thought I was the only one who did this too!

I love MMandL show because they remind me of my best friend and me. Channon Rose used to be one I liked a lot until there was some drama with her wedding and some other YouTubers and I checked out after that.

I can't even remember who else - I get in ruts where I stick with my one channel for a while, then move to the next one and wind up circling back eventually.

LOL As another YouTube fan who is in her 30's, I am loving the fact that I'm not the only one! I love a lot of these YouTubers already mentioned like Jacklyn Hill and MichellePhan. I am learning French right now, so I have added a couple of French YouTubers to my list of faves such as Sananas and TheFrenchWay.

I know that some YouTube makeup tutorials is too over the top for the professional setting, but for some reason, I still get so hooked on watching these tutorials... they're just so addictive and fun to watch! Lol

I feel the same i find watching youtube videos so relaxing- I especially like grwm videos and I also love vlogs. My favourite is kathleen lights- I bought quite a few of her makeup collaborations. I love that she is honest and funny!

Reactions: kadelle
I recently discovered - Miranda Sings and Shane Dawson by clicking recommendations...they have the same group of friends as Joey Graceffa and they do collabs...currently I'm enjoying when they try "As seen on TV products" lol

Love watching ThatsHeartTV, her vlogs are absolutely cute and such a down to earth gal. Also, Claire Marshall, Tess Christine, and Claudia Swuleski (? not sure if I spelled that correctly) put so much time and effort into their video editing. They make every video look unique unlike some generic beauty/fashion Youtubers (/.\)

JackSepticEye and Markiplier. I also occasionally watch their friends LordMinion777, Yamimash and Muyskerm. They're all similar to PewDiePie that they just play a bunch of games. I mostly watch their videos for the commentary not so much for the games they're playing.