Would you ever buy two bags in the exact same colour?

Quick question, i already have a bag in tiffany blue but i want another ks in the exact same shade.. what is your opinion on this guys? any experience? :smile:

If its a color that works for you, do it! :biggrin: People buy multiple bags in black or brown. If you have a lot of clothing that works with the tiffany blue, then it doesnt seem decadent at all.

Had the same dilemma. The shades were almost the same but the other one had polka dots. I bought the bag because it wasn't too expensive and it was just so cute.[emoji4]

i see your point guys. thanks for the replies!
my dilemma specifically is that i have the maise in fresh air, but also want the hayden in fresh air..
not sure if its worth dropping the $$$

I did for SLGs. I had the wristlet, travel wallet, and card case in vivid snapdragon from the brightspot collection. I did wind up selling the wristlet as I stopped using it.

I think it really depends on the usage of the bag. If I know the color works well for my wardrobe and the bag will be chosen based on what I need it for that day instead of me constantly having to chose between the two, I wouldn't see a problem. I have multiple pinks and multiple light blue/bluish grey/grey bags.

I do, but I typically have "rules." Like if I have a yellow satchel already, I can get another yellow bag but only if it's a crossbody/clutch/something that wouldn't readily replace the satchel. I do have multiple black and off-white bags, but they are my exception since they're so universal. Of course, everyone's "rules" will be different -- if there are any rules to follow at all!

If you really want the bag and have the money, I say go for it. :smile:

hehe i went with my gut and bought it.
if anything and i change my mind, i can always sell one/ give it to someone as a present in the future
thanks for the help guys, i couldnt be happier haha. who says you cant have too much of one colour :P

My husband is absolutely my enabler. If I ever want a bag in the same color/shape as another that I already have, he says as long as the two are slightly different from each other and I really want it, there's no reason to feel bad about buying it. : )