The Bella Tote: Brand New and How it Softens

I have the same bag in the same color (new sand) - for me it's the best BV bag ever!

It's very comfortible on the shoulder, not too big, not too small, it's practical and chic! I love it very much!

And in Switzerland the bag is called : Seamless Tote, not Bella tote!

It's basically a deep rectangle with holes for the straps.
d85fac3c44b7d279f206746b9f704529_zpsyy84ijxq.jpg
Thanks, perfect! And I just saw the other thread of the light blue so those pics are helpful as well.

Last edited:
Great thread. Here are more pics of the Banane. Still spanking new (carried 3 days) but noticeably softer. I was most worried the base would be too stiff for me but it's not at all. I will post pics after more wear.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1434201964.011174.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1434201982.114009.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1434202026.832220.jpg

I guess what's confusing to me are the little 'ears' on both straps - what is the purpose of those, I wonder? And can the strap be pulled through to make it a one strap bag, you know, along the lines of the Julie bag?

I guess what's confusing to me are the little 'ears' on both straps - what is the purpose of those, I wonder? And can the strap be pulled through to make it a one strap bag, you know, along the lines of the Julie bag?

So the woven part of the strap is actually wider than the straps that circle the bag. Probably so it sits better and doesn't dig on the shoulder. The little ears are the ends of that shoulder peice. The little loop thing hides the attachment. Does that make sense?

So the woven part of the strap is actually wider than the straps that circle the bag. Probably so it sits better and doesn't dig on the shoulder. The little ears are the ends of that shoulder price. The little loop thing hides the attachment. Does that make sense?
Perfectly, thank you!

I have seen both irl. I like the Atlantic a lot better. Maybe I'm biased because I prefer Wattea to Mallow.

I have the Bella in Atlantique too and the color gives it a more fun casual vibe. Plus the color itself has a lot of depth. My sister, who was with me when I was debating, said Atlantique suited my personality better but New Sand was more elegant and that I shouldn't let this color get away. So I ended with both!