Show Us Your SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER Purchases!

Finally got a brand new regular size Pompon G12 silver in 2013 Rose Bonbon :love::hbeat: Been looking for this everywhere. Another pink shades like this is nice too. A side by side pic with her sister Rose Azalee City for Bal in Pinks comparison. Enjoy :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG-20141024-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20141024-WA0002.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG-20141024-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20141024-WA0001.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG-20141024-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20141024-WA0000.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 575
I'm so excited! I just got my first Balenciaga yesterday! I was thrilled to find a new condition 2009 Pourpre City Bag. I've been waiting to post on the forum until I had one of my own, and she is a beauty! The photo is pretty close to her true color. She looks like a bowl full of raspberries! So Happy!:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0660.JPG
    IMG_0660.JPG
    762.5 KB · Views: 471
I'm so excited! I just got my first Balenciaga yesterday! I was thrilled to find a new condition 2009 Pourpre City Bag. I've been waiting to post on the forum until I had one of my own, and she is a beauty! The photo is pretty close to her true color. She looks like a bowl full of raspberries! So Happy!:biggrin:

Gorgeous color! Congrats!!

She's so pretty!!! Congrats!

I love Pourpre! A gorgeous deep berry red.
MAny congrats on this beauty and enjoy using it.

Gorgeous! Congrats and welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum mobile app looking for Bal 2007 Paprika ( Rouille ) City or Part a Time w/GGH, please PM me!'a