New Cruise 2015 Monster tote

The handles seem like the handles on the LV NF. I haven't had a problem with my LV NF.

And they also look like the Fendi Zucca Roll Totes.....perhaps some of the ladies here that have those could chime in.......

I have a question for those who already have the roll totes-- is that 14 in. width measurement across the bottom? If I could fit my 15 in. laptop in it I might not be able to resist. :P

It's listed as the "Buggie Roll Bag" on Saks' website. I just saw it and was wondering if someone had posted about it here yet, and of course someone had. :smile: LOVE!!!! I so wanted the peekaboo that looked like this but that was way out of my price range - this is much more "affordable."

I find it cute and really fun in the tote version. I preordered the black. I think it's the classiest color combo (though the others are cute too). I'm less impressed with the red version, where you can't see the contrast with the mouth, because the mouth is one of my favorite things about the bag.

I find it cute and really fun in the tote version. I preordered the black. I think it's the classiest color combo (though the others are cute too). I'm less impressed with the red version, where you can't see the contrast with the mouth, because the mouth is one of my favorite things about the bag.

I preordered the black too - so excited!

Hope they arrive earlier than the end of December. Can't wait to use this bag.

I have only preordered a couple things in the past, but in both instances I received the item earlier than the indicated date, so I'm really hoping that's the case here too! It'd be great if we got them say, end of November. .

The handles seem like the handles on the LV NF. I haven't had a problem with my LV NF.

And they also look like the Fendi Zucca Roll Totes.....perhaps some of the ladies here that have those could chime in.......
I have both a LV NF and a Fendi Zucca Roll Tote. The LV is a few years old and the Fendi is much more recent but I have never had any issue with the handles. I must say I never overload them, I baby them a lot! :P

I preordered and paid in advance for a tote in black from Nordstrom. It was supposed to ship 11/19. Then the status changed to back order last week and now it says 12/19.....*sigh*

I dislike preorders as I always seem to select the wrong store to preorder from!