Authenticate This LV: read the rules & use the format in post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are the pics and the link to the craigslist ad. The lady selling it has been very nice with answering all my questions. She said it was purchased off the lv website and she said when I come to see bag she will show me the printed receipt and the online receipt on lv website. I am pretty sure it is real I just want to ask the pros. Sry this is the only way I know how to post pics

Attachments

• IMG_1905.PNG
    IMG_1905.PNG
    722 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1904.PNG
    IMG_1904.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1903.PNG
    IMG_1903.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1902.PNG
    IMG_1902.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 172
here are the pics and the link to the craigslist ad. The lady selling it has been very nice with answering all my questions. She said it was purchased off the lv website and she said when I come to see bag she will show me the printed receipt and the online receipt on lv website. I am pretty sure it is real I just want to ask the pros. Sry this is the only way I know how to post pics

Sorry, it's extremely difficult to work with phone pics. We need clear, close, straight on pics with no glare:

Heat stamp
date code
zipper pull
clip
rivet
trademark square

About the only useful pic in this bunch is the cloth tag.....please load your pics into photobucket or other hosting service.

Hello and welcome to PF!

Per the rules on page 1, we need an online sale link to authenticate.

You can try a paid third party service such as authenticate4U for a small fee.

hello everyone =)

haven't done this in awhile, but hope someone can help me , thanks so much ahead of time for helping me =)

item name : AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON FRENCH KISSLOCK BIFOLD MONOGRAM CANVAS WALLET

item number : 191295756140

seller id: lakotatanks

link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-L...T-/191295756140?pt=Wallet&hash=item2c8a1d976c

thanks again =)

Hmmmm-

Need much closer and clearer pics

heat stamp
date code
zipper pull
engraving on kisslock
front and female parts of snap

Hi everyone :biggrin:

Please help authenticate this bag. Thank you very much for your time!!

Item name: Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Tivoli GM Bag
Item Number: 10003137
Seller: Yoogi's Closet
Link: http://www.yoogiscloset.com/handbags/louis-vuitton-monogram-canvas-tivoli-gm-bag-38788.html

Once you receive, could you please take the following pics Thank you.

Close up outer heatstamp
Close up zipper pull
Close up feet
Close up anchor rivet

Hi Lov :biggrin: Here are the photos of the Tivoli GM that you requested. Please let me know your thoughts at your earliest convenience. Thank you much!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.