Authenticate This LV: read the rules & use the format in post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
Could you authenticate this wallet please.. ^___^
Item Name: LV COMPACT TAIGA POLAIRE WALLET
Seller: bruphil85
Ps. i don't have the link as i didn't buy this wallet from Ebay (we contacted direct via private email after known each other on ebay)

Thank you so much in advance! xx

Reactions: Bad Angel
Hi there,
Could you authenticate this wallet please.. ^___^
Item Name: LV COMPACT TAIGA POLAIRE WALLET
Seller: bruphil85
Ps. i don't have the link as i didn't buy this wallet from Ebay (we contacted direct via private email after known each other on ebay)

Thank you so much in advance! xx

Hello! - Sorry, We require a Link to Sale/Auction to Authenticate as per Post 1 Forum Rules. Please try a paid third party Authentication service outside the Forum, such as authenticate4u. Good Luck.

This is also a reminder to please Participate on the Forum and not just request Free Authentications Thank you. :smile:

#1 - Looks good - just missing straight on pic Clip.

#2 - need to see straight on pic Heatstamp, clip and zipper.
SO...I asked the second seller for the additional pictures and this is what response they sent me. Would you be put off by this response?

"Hello, We're sorry but we are not able to provide
additional photos of the
pochette. This bag has already been
authenticated by our team but if
you wish to have a third party look at
it for you the photos in the
listing should be
sufficient.

Sincerely,

Jonathon

Modaselle Customer Care "

Also, I found they have an independent website that seems similar to yoogis/fashionphile but in Canada

Last edited:
Hello! - Sorry, We require a Link to Sale/Auction to Authenticate as per Post 1 Forum Rules. Please try a paid third party Authentication service outside the Forum, such as authenticate4u. Good Luck.

This is also a reminder to please Participate on the Forum and not just request Free Authentications Thank you. :smile:

alright, here is the related link.. the third photo on post
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PETIT-PORTEFEUILLE-LOUIS-VUITTON-/281410214573?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=GRbjB0DUpjH4XwOhGOH0HFQxwJk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

hope that's help :smile:

SO...I asked the second seller for the additional pictures and this is what response they sent me. Would you be put off by this response?

"Hello, We're sorry but we are not able to provide
additional photos of the
pochette. This bag has already been
authenticated by our team but if
you wish to have a third party look at
it for you the photos in the
listing should be
sufficient.

Sincerely,

Jonathon

Modaselle Customer Care "

Also, I found they have an independent website that seems similar to yoogis/fashionphile but in Canada

Hello! - Here is the required pics needed for Authentication as per Post 1. I am only asking for the required pics needed, nothing more. All required pics need to be taken straight on and without Flash.

Required pics for Monogram or Damier or Epi Pochette authentications:

All exterior sides
Interior
Heat stamp
Date code
Zipper pull
Clip
Canvas square (if Azur)
Dust bag
Any tags

If you have the Link to their web-site please post it, it might have more required pics.

Hello! - Here is the required pics needed for Authentication as per Post 1. I am only asking for the required pics needed, nothing more. All required pics need to be taken straight on and without Flash.

Required pics for Monogram or Damier or Epi Pochette authentications:

All exterior sides
Interior
Heat stamp
Date code
Zipper pull
Clip
Canvas square (if Azur)
Dust bag
Any tags

If you have the Link to their web-site please post it, it might have more required pics.
Hello. I completely agree that those basic pictures shouldn't be a problem but they don't seem to want to accommodate me. Im contemplating buying it and then taking the pics myself since sending things back to Canada is certainly easier than Japan.

I haven't seen much online or on TPF on this seller.

Here is the direct website link: http://www.modaselle.com/louis-vuitton-stephen-sprouse-pochette-1/

Thank you so very much for your time. I highly appreciate it :heart:

Hello. I completely agree that those basic pictures shouldn't be a problem but they don't seem to want to accommodate me. Im contemplating buying it and then taking the pics myself since sending things back to Canada is certainly easier than Japan.

I haven't seen much online or on TPF on this seller.

Here is the direct website link: http://www.modaselle.com/louis-vuitton-stephen-sprouse-pochette-1/

Thank you so very much for your time. I highly appreciate it :heart:

Same pics as listing.

If you purchase please pay safely through PayPal or CC, and post requested pics once received.

Hello, could you guys kindly authenticate these 2 things for me? Thank you so much!

Item: Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Pochette Cles Key and Change Holder
Item #: 10040849
Seller ID: Yoogis
Link: http://www.yoogiscloset.com/accesso...ochette-cles-key-and-change-holder-39263.html

Item: Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Favorite PM Bag
Item #: 10046030
Seller ID: Yoogis
Link: http://www.yoogiscloset.com/designers/louis-vuitton-monogram-canvas-favorite-pm-bag-38085.html

1) looks good

2) need pics of clip and engraving on front plate

Here are the additional pics requested...hope they help! Thank you!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408568530.899836.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408568695.901933.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.