Double Reveal - Better Late Than Never!!

Yes it is, xoJoannexo!!! Introducing my black on black boy WOC!!! Some have named theirs "Batman" but since I'm more of a Superman girl, I decided to name mine something else. My favorite country singer just happens to dress in all black (nope, it's not Johnny Cash) and his name also just happens to be...Clint Black! ;)
Congrats, WOW, Beautiful Bag

Yes, finally a reveal!!!! Huge congrats again on your fuchsia lamb mini and great you found also yourself a Batman/Clint black ;)

We are double twins on these two bags - love it!!! I think they are two of the best items from the S/S collection!!! Happy you could snag both, too :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:smile:

Lovely bags PrincessCypress, great photographs as always. :smile:

Awww, how sweet of you to say that, Mooshooshoo! Thank you! :hugs:

congrats!!!!

Thanks, SweetNavi! :biggrin:

Yes, finally a reveal!!!! Huge congrats again on your fuchsia lamb mini and great you found also yourself a Batman/Clint black ;)

We are double twins on these two bags - love it!!! I think they are two of the best items from the S/S collection!!! Happy you could snag both, too :yahoo::yahoo:

Yes, MaryJoe84, I finally got around to doing my reveal!!! I'm sooooooo thrilled to be double twins with you on these two bags!!! And I completely agree with you about them being the best items from 14S...we have the same taste!!! :ghi5:

Thank you, Greengoddess8! The adorable little kitten is my cat posing with my Chanel goodies, back in 1992 when I could only afford Chanel cosmetics and perfume (not bags, unfortunately!) She was always a diva and loved being in front of the camera. She even let me put her paw on the box while this pic was taken! :love:

Awww...thanks, JE2824! You are so kind. Glad to meet another Clint Black fan! :hugs:

Thank you, summerpink and needlv! :smile:

I thought it looked like her....She was so beautiful. She should have been a cat model!!! I can't believe she let you put her paw on the box!!:loveeyes: I thought it was a Chanel ad:graucho: But, it was a Chanel doing her thing:graucho::hugs:

I thought it looked like her....She was so beautiful. She should have been a cat model!!! I can't believe she let you put her paw on the box!!:loveeyes: I thought it was a Chanel ad:graucho: But, it was a Chanel doing her thing:graucho::hugs:

I know, Greengoddess8, she was born to be a cat model!!! She was such a doll, and yes, I couldn't believe she kept her paw there once I placed it on the box! I also have another picture of her that I'm a little embarassed about...see that drawstring pouch bag in the pic? Well, I put her in that bag and took a pic of her with her head and front paws sticking out. She didn't look too happy, which is why I never got that pic framed, but it just goes to show the extent she allowed my stage mom silliness to go to!!! :P