Damier Azur print

Well, I unfortunately don't have a good report. Since the transfer was on the lower back portion of the bag, I think it easily escaped my notice for a couple of days. It isn't budging!

I tried baby wipes, which I keep on hand for my bags, a small white eraser, Neutrogena eye make up remover, and the Magic Eraser. All methods suggested by TPF members. No dice. :sad:.

I have a brand spanking new Azur Artsy (oh, the irony!) and this will NOT be happening to that bag. Ugh!

Well, I unfortunately don't have a good report. Since the transfer was on the lower back portion of the bag, I think it easily escaped my notice for a couple of days. It isn't budging!

I tried baby wipes, which I keep on hand for my bags, a small white eraser, Neutrogena eye make up remover, and the Magic Eraser. All methods suggested by TPF members. No dice. :sad:.

I have a brand spanking new Azur Artsy (oh, the irony!) and this will NOT be happening to that bag. Ugh!

Oh no! I do have to say though I had a dark transfer that I hadn't noticed for probably a few days either and you can't see it now, it's faded away so maybe the same will happen with yours. I love the artsy in azur (I have it in mono) but I'm afraid to spend that much on an azur bag in case it happens to me again :sad:.

Hello ladies, I have a question. Does anyone here ever seen an authentic item in damier azur which the color is somewhat light beigish? I bought a preloved, in photos she looks light off white just the same as the other authentic ones, but when I received her she looks beigish in my eyes. Im still hoping that it's just a color variation which depends on the place and year where the items were manufactured. Mine is from France year 2013. I've had it authenticated in "Authenticate this LV" thread but still waiting for the result. Crossing my finger that it's possible.

I attached a photo for u to have an idea of my issue.

Thanks in advance.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404454312.541033.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404454328.645452.jpg

Last edited:
Hello ladies, I have a question. Does anyone here ever seen an authentic item in damier azur which the color is somewhat light beigish? I bought a preloved, in photos she looks light off white just the same as the other authentic ones, but when I received her she looks beigish in my eyes. Im still hoping that it's just a color variation which depends on the place and year where the items were manufactured. Mine is from France year 2013. I've had it authenticated in "Authenticate this LV" thread but still waiting for the result. Crossing my finger that it's possible.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 2675467
View attachment 2675468

How bizarre, just a couple of hrs ago I had the same query. My new preloved azur ZCW arrived and I was stunned that it was not pure white as in the pics but kinda beigeish - I panicked briefly - then double checked on youtube vids - I'm sure its safe. Good luck.

Aloha ladies!
I know this question has been asked many times, but I want to get advice for myself..
I read that color transfer with the azur print is more likely to happen with new, unwashed jeans and clothes that usually require dry cleaning.
so my question is; I usually wear cotton and polyester/rayon/nylon/spandex blouses..
would I be ok with that?
I really wanted the Favorite MM in azur, but because I wear colored cotton/polyester type blouses, that's what's holding me back..
suggestion ladies?
mahalo!

I have had azur speedy for about 4 years and is on regular rotation. I have never given any thought to the fabric I wear with the bag and no transfer what so ever. I have carried the bag with dark and light clothes and no problems. I do wash my clothes (new) before wearing so that may be why. Don't worry at all I just wouldn't wear azur with really dark unwashed jeans.

How bizarre, just a couple of hrs ago I had the same query. My new preloved azur ZCW arrived and I was stunned that it was not pure white as in the pics but kinda beigeish - I panicked briefly - then double checked on youtube vids - I'm sure its safe. Good luck.

I'm really hoping so, still waiting for the result though. If you won't mind, can u post picture of your new baby pls :smile: i just wanna see how light it is.

I'm really hoping so, still waiting for the result though. If you won't mind, can u post picture of your new baby pls :smile: i just wanna see how light it is.

its not possible to capture the beigeishness on my camera, even on the sellers clear shots it looked white. That's why it caught me by surprise. The zip material is pure white, and contrasts against the canvas. Its just that eyeballing it up close I can see the its not white. Opening up the wallet, again its not white. Its almost like fine hair strands size of beige. Maybe underneath a microscope I can capture it. Rest easy. You will have your answer soon. : )

I have the print in the artsy and neverfull. Mine does give a light beige appearance. I carry it with white all the time. My print does lean towards a bluish color. I love it

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 2675467
View attachment 2675468
The DA print shouldn't be white--it should come across as either a cream color or into beige. You can notice it better if you hold your bag up against a white piece of paper. Some older pre-loved items might even be a darker beige color. When I put all my Azur pieces together -they don't all look alike- some have a slight variation to the beige color and some have a darker blue print!

Actually the Azur is really not white. It's like an off white under beige type color with blue or cream is more like it. I have seen some Azur take on a yellowish color which may come from the dust bag or long periods of storage.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

The DA print shouldn't be white--it should come across as either a cream color or into beige. You can notice it better if you hold your bag up against a white piece of paper. Some older pre-loved items might even be a darker beige color. When I put all my Azur pieces together -they don't all look alike- some have a slight variation to the beige color and some have a darker blue print!

Its my 1st Azur piece and that's what I'm quickly learning. Mines 2012. Mines v. clean and smell free so am happy. I've yet to learn how to upload my 1st pic.