Monogram Long Origami Wallet OR Louise Wallet?!?!

MissDaphne

Apr 13, 2014
Hi guys,

I'm going to the LV store in Vancouver on Monday to purchase my FIRST LV handbag AND wallet. I've decided on the Speedy B 30 in DE.

BUTTTTTTTT!!!!

I need help choosing a wallet ... I've been looking at these two wallets for some time but I can't seem to find any reviews on them. I want a monogram wallet because I want something that is monogram too.

So the conversation is between the origami wallet or the louise wallet?
They both have substantial card sections!

Would you guys be able to give me some advice or points of view?!

THANKS!

Daphne

I have the long origami wallet in monogram and i love it! I've had it for 2.5 years now and it still looks brand new. My favorite thing about it is how much it holds. 14 card slots, 5 long compartments and a zipped coin section. What makes it different from most of the other wallets is that the card slots are individual stitched flaps instead of slits so you don't have to worry about stretching them out.

I have the long origami wallet in monogram and i love it! I've had it for 2.5 years now and it still looks brand new. My favorite thing about it is how much it holds. 14 card slots, 5 long compartments and a zipped coin section. What makes it different from most of the other wallets is that the card slots are individual stitched flaps instead of slits so you don't have to worry about stretching them out.

Oh thanks for ask the information! ! ! I was worried about the buttons not closing properly with it filled...but you don't have that problem?

Also... I'm trying to see what the wallet looks like under the flap with the Button....Are you able to take a picture for me? ! ?

I love my long origami wallet. Is compact even when full of cards. I love it is the best wallet. Not bulky at all. The card slots are wide so you don't need to squeeze the cards in or out. Highly recommend it and it will be discounted soon.

I love my long origami wallet. Is compact even when full of cards. I love it is the best wallet. Not bulky at all. The card slots are wide so you don't need to squeeze the cards in or out. Highly recommend it and it will be discounted soon.

Oh that is great to know! ! ! Looks like you guys really recommend this wallet! I like all the details too!

Is it a pocket there? For like change?

So my wallet is full and from the outside is still look slim. The outside has a zip compartment and you can put coins. Look how much I stuff on this compartment and when zip is not bulky.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400992709.236411.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400992726.040822.jpg