Authenticate this lv: Read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
missing ALL required pics please see Post 1 Thank you
There are exterior/interior/heat stamp photos in the auction link. Date code impossible to photograph. The interior I also found quite difficult to photograph with any clarity (opening is really tight, inside is black, leather patch is black). Embossing/Engraving on hardware I've shown for the zipper and lock.

I will update the post with more photos momentarily

Last edited:
Item Name: Louis Vuitton Zippy Organizer Damier Azur Wallet
Item Number: 400676406147
Seller: brandoff
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/400676406147?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648
Comment: Hi Addy, Lee, Forespec, Ishcat, Submarine, Lovlouisvuitton! Please let me know if this Louis Vuitton Zippy Organizer DA wallet is authentic or fake? The wallet is already on its way to me so I'll take my own pictures of it when it arrives to confirm authenticity. Thank you so much ladies!

I am brand new here and I need help with an authentication for a Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola, I apologize if I mess this all up, as I said this is my first time.
It is a Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola SC bag, item number is :281287792287, seller is usa27usa, Link is here http://r.ebay.com/Ayv6AN. Thanks and please let me know if I'm doing this wrong.:smile:

Hello and Welcome the listing is missing a heap of pics

inner heatstamp
clochette close up
ALL Hardware pics both Inner and Outer they need to be up close so I can see engraving

Please ask seller to send you required pics thxs

Reactions: Bad Angel

The pictures need to be Straight on and Up close Not angled.Heatstamp at base up close and straight on and inner patch.still missing ALL close up Hardware pics,Date code MUST have,Front handle rivets are not aligned and are uneven need to see up close pics.

Item Name: 100% Authentic Louis Vuitton Empreinte Leather Earth Speedy Bandouliere 25
Item Number: 141225029682 Seller ID: 2014uswistr
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141225029682?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks so much!!

Hello, since joining the Forum ALL your Posts are requesting FREE Authentications please Contribute to the Forum Thank you.

It is also the preference of the authenticators to give authentication to members who post in a range of threads, not just requesting free authentication for designer items. If your request is not answered here, for whatever reasons, professional authentication services are available outside of PF.

this listing is missing required pics see Post 1

The pictures need to be Straight on and Up close Not angled.Heatstamp at base up close and straight on and inner patch.still missing ALL close up Hardware pics,Date code MUST have,Front handle rivets are not aligned and are uneven need to see up close pics.
I'll try and get some better photos. I'm somewhat limited with my camera phone. I'm not sure where the date code is in other LV's but it is placed tight within the inside pocket and difficult to photograph with any clarity...it's barely visible in person, I had to really strain under a lamp to see anything. The opening of the bag itself is also very tight and difficult to get into.

I've realized that this bag was manufactured in 2008, so some of the differences I'm seeing compared to the newer ones may be normal. I really just want confirmation that the hole in the bottom of the lock has been previously observed in known authentic alma bags, this is the main thing troubling me. There are some other imperfections, but I've read here that the French manufactured bags tend to be less perfect. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but one thing I've noticed about replicas alma bb's is that they will claim to be French made, but not have the extra "made In France" hallmark on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.