How well does a small Hamilton hold up?

Aug 14, 2013
Hi there :smile:

I've always loved the Hamilton bags from MK, especially the small size (7 1/2"H x 8 1/2"W x 3"D). In pictures of the small Hamilton it looks very stiff and .. straight? i don't know if that really makes sense. I've seen pictures of the larger sizes and they seem more slouchy and like they kinda fall when you set them down, does the small size do that? I'm hoping it doesn't. I really want something that won't slouch at all and stands straight.

Photos would be lovely :smile:

I've seen the small Hamilton messenger and it's fairly stiff since it's saffiano leather. Have you since the mini Hamilton?! It's the most adorable thing ever!

The mini is so cute but won't hold much. It almost looks like a toy. Unless your the type not to carry much or just for some quick errands.

Hmm, it looks so cute on the site but maybe a small might be better. I want to make sure that if I'm going to spend the money that it's something practical as I have a very small bag collection! So for now, everything I buy should be practical or just drop dead gorgeous haha!

I just bought the small Hamilton messenger last night. It's pretty stiff, it doesn't slouch or fall over while empty. Idk if the leather softens up over time, since I just got it and haven't used it.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393292714.486752.jpg. This is the bag sitting on my bed. It fits my iPhone 5 and wallet in the middle zippered compartment, and maybe some lipgloss, keys, and a couple of other small things in the non zippered compartments, I haven't worn it out yet, but I think it will serve its purpose.