Your favorite Louboutin

It's kind of funny these are my favorite since they are the lowest heel hight pair that I have, aside from my ballet flats. They are just too amazing and gorgeous.

There's a story that goes along with these shoes, but I want to save it for when I finally get around to making a collection thread.

Without further adieu, my Lasso Ditas;

Attachments

• lassodita.jpg
    lassodita.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,632
Reactions: mal
It's kind of funny these are my favorite since they are the lowest heel hight pair that I have, aside from my ballet flats. They are just too amazing and gorgeous.

There's a story that goes along with these shoes, but I want to save it for when I finally get around to making a collection thread.

Without further adieu, my Lasso Ditas;
Wow, I've never seen anything like those! Amazing.

My favorites are actually the second pair I bought: the Hollywould which I got for $400 on a Net-a-Porter sale almost five years ago. I got married this past fall and searched everywhere for a new "more-special" pair just for my wedding, and I did buy two new-to-me pairs on eBay, but in the end I just had to wear these! I've worn them to multiple weddings and parties and can dance in them for 4+ hours with no pain. They're also a really cool color, which I'm not sure is evident from the picture: like a slightly pinkish silver.

I'm always on the lookout for another pair because I don't know what I'll do when these wear out for good...

Attachments

• 130928cgm-087.jpg
    130928cgm-087.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 1,556
^ LOOOVE the strass job, amazing!

@caryha They're the less extravagant version of the CL boots that Dita Von Tease wore in that one 30 Seconds to Mars video.

I searched for these for years!! These are my absolute favorite and gift from my DH this Christmas.
_57.jpg

Hands down, without a doubt, my Amethyste Python Lucido HPs.

Attachments

• PPHP.JPG
    PPHP.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 1,157
  • Purple Python Outside Smaller.JPG
    Purple Python Outside Smaller.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,154